Search results

1. M

2013~2016 Android auto issues and dash display frozen

Hey all, Over the last two weeks I've been having issues with my 2016.5 CX-5 GT. When starting the car, 8/10 times the android auto will not reconnect causing the screen to show "usb device changed" message if I wait about 10 seconds the screen goes dark and the system reboots. After it reboots...
  2. M

Driver seat front flap

Hey, not sure if I'm the only one who noticed this, but, a couple days into owning my '16.5 GT I noticed the flap at the front of the seat was just kinda dangling and not tight/secured. It doesn't really make a dramatic difference but just found it to be odd.. I think this used to be the case in...
  3. M

how to figure out what type of keyless i have.....

i just bought a 2007 mazda 3 i sport, i was given one remote, 2 keys and when i looked up the remote for my new car, it shows a different looking remote, how would i locate the reciever of what would be a factory keyless system, and or locate the aftermarket. it doesnt seem to be an alarm, just...
  4. M

do you think its my battery or something else?

My p5 has been starting pretty sluggish, I will tell you my check engine light is on because my "pre-cat" was contaminated due to an engine misfire. Today on a cold start my car was normal sluggish but it did turn on. I drove about a mile to get breakfast parked and about five mins later I got...
  5. M

2003 p5 multiple cyl misfiring. help?! please

Last night my p5 which I love so dearly started to run on what felt like 2 cyl instead of all 4. It would pick up beyond slow, then eventually catch and all 4 would be working, the cel was blinking like a strobe light. Brought it to a mechanic today he told me the code read multi cylinder...
  6. M

Firewall quesion

im trying to install an amplifier and sub into my sisters 2003 Mazda6, im having the worst time ever finding a place to run the power wire through the firewall. has anyone done this themselves? can someone help me out maybe show a pic of the way they ran their power wire and if and where they...
  7. M

anyone able to help me make a decision

Sooo I am a complete idiot apparently.. (that or my girlfriend was distracting me in the store) so I ended up buying 10w-30 instead of 5w-30 oil for my lovely money pit of a p5 (still love it till its dead) I tossed the receipt like a chump and didn't notice it was 10w till I got home... anyone...
  8. M

need help with o2 sensor info... (im a noooob)

okay so i got my car checked because of the check engine light going on and off like it was in a techno club. went to my local mechanic and he plugs it in and the car come up with "System Too Lean Bank 1" a.k.a. bad o2 sensor. sop i go to the local auto store to get an o2 sensor and the guy...
  9. M

wheel problems, any suggestions?

So i live on long island and during the snow storm i smashed into a curb making a left turn, brought the car to the mechanic and replaced the lower control arm, spindle, tie rod end, and the axel(all right side) and got a wheel alignment. when i started driving away from the shop i noticed when...
  10. M

strange problem, someone please help.

i have a 2003 proteg5, i bought a car charger for my phone today and it didnt work, tried to find the fuse for it but i just read its apparently code named in the owner manual, i tried to see if they wired my deck up wrong, start the car, the deck no longer worked, and i had to use the shift...
Back