Search results

1. R

FS: Mazdaspeed6 Go Fast-Err Parts

Sorry to say, sold the Speed last night, family growning and needed something with more room. Sad day, but I have some parts I removed and would like to pass along to my fellow board members :) Ok, so here it goes... MSD Dashhawk - Still works, reads, logs everything - only can't connect to...
  2. R

Fog Light Mod! (56k beware)

Not sure if this is a repost - don't think it is but here goes ..... Don't ya hate that you can't have your fog lights on without your headlights on ?? This is what i did to fix that ! First - any electrical disconnect battery. Then open the fuse/relay box cover - should look similar -...
  3. R

Installed New Speakers

Well got my x-mas gift early and installed them saturday nite. Got a set of JL 6.5 components for the front and a set of infinity reference series 5.25 for the rear. Overall mid range is much better and the sound no longer cracks or fades out at max level, clear and crisp all the way. Spent $200...
  4. R

Just installed AWR 70 Rear Mount

Just installed the rear AWR motor mount from protegegarage.com. What a great improvment over stock. Clutch engagment is better outta 1 100%! Drivetrain feels much more solid than before. Easy install, took bout 30mins on driveway with a few jack stands. Battery in camera was dead, so no pics...
  5. R

Greatest Wife N Tha World!

Today was my birthday, I turned 26 and my wife got me the coolest present yet. A few months ago, my buddy took some pics of my car at a warehouse / business park near while it was under construction, perfect weather and everything - ( by the way i need to post those on here) They turned out...
  6. R

Finally Clean After IKE (56k Beware!)

Finally had some free time, to get my car cleaned after the hurricane. Still haven't got the house completed yet, but at least the vehicles are clean :)
  7. R

Dropped the Speed of at the dealer

Dropped the speed of at the dealer last night for smoking. Smokes after 15 mins of driving. Should be getting new turbo under the TSB and getting tint on it 30% all around. Hope to have it back by Friday. Just waiting status phone call. Got a reg. 6 V6 5spd, man do i miss my Speed........
Back