Search results

1. M

ATTN Spool

Well good luck Terry, and I may be getting an emanage from you.
  2. M

HiBoost Install-Part I

Did you get the turbo, manifold and downpipe coated or did the come that way?
  3. M

My 1/8 mile results...

I was stationed in Mobile a couple of months ago, at the begining of the month they have import shoot out on the first Friday of every month. Just some FYI
  4. M

Spool kit=Runing too rich!

Just wondering what kind of turbo are you running, and what size is your steel braided inlet oil line? Did spool make your Down pipe?
  5. M

HiBoost Dynoed @ 14 PSI

Wasn't he on race gas also, its safer to run higher boost on 100 octane, I think Juan said he was running 100. Nice numbers guys.
  6. M

Stolen Spoiler

Nice, how does that work?
  7. M

Stolen Spoiler

Once again no alarm, an airplane flying over, or thunder would set mine off. Thats when you come out shooting and asking questions later.
  8. M

Is this car an hot item??

NO ALARM?
  9. M

A/F at idle

What kind of fuel management are you running, or is it a FMU, if so what? 10:1, 12:1?
  10. M

retard with boost...

Yes the oil outlet can be made out of cork. I have used it for quiet some time. Hey Linux what is the compression on your new pistons. Still 9:5:1, or did your new pistons lower the compression?
  11. M

Engine Cleaning?

Simple Green is awsome we used it at my last station to wash the boat down. What works for the coast guard works for me.
  12. M

I left mine in my MHP intake before the turbo. Also if you BOV leaks that could be a problem too. I changed mine from the RFL to the Greddy type S bov. But I did that and moved my MAF sensor about 8 to 10" away from the turbo, and no more problems. Also, deckedout, about the e6k who is...
  13. M

Shark Week!

ROBO shark died twice at the hands of a nile crock, and at the end a Great White. I too am a Great White shark... ... I mean shark week fan.
  14. M

Well one of my problems was the placement of the MAF sensor. If it is to close to the turbo then your car will not be able to catch itself at the propper idle when you come out of boost. That and adjusting your TB. Ooh and Deckedout what kind of fuel CPU are you running for fuel? (Haltech)...
  15. M

Anyone change their motor mounts yet?

They are AWR but I can't remeber where I got them from I got them a year ago. Sorry
  16. M

Anyone change their motor mounts yet?

Yes, the engine does not move a bit. Just everything inside the car moves. (dashboard)
  17. M

=-=-=-=-Modern Performance Inc. Turbo Kit-=-=-=-=

Micah, sorry to hear about Nick's loss. You said that you are running extra injectors, in the intake, and the piggyback is controlling them. How is the drivability on your car? Does the system control upgraded injectors? If so how well out of boost?
  18. M

My 1st Quarter Mile experience...

Alright on the launch I learned that it is easier to hold the E brake and rev your car up to 2500 rpm. Feather the clutch till you feel the car move alittle. Do this to pre- stage, (first light) then pull up to till the stage light (both light on). I like to do it before the other car stages...
Back