Search results

1. K

Build a 2015 Mazda6 is up on mazda USA web site

FYI, as the title says...
  2. K

Back door weather stripping not staying on the "button"

Anyone else have this issue? it's the sharp corner at the top of the back door, driver's side. I haven't had it back to dealer yet, so was wondering if mine is isolated incident.
  3. K

GT "Angel Eyes" are they working?

I can't get the angel eyes to come on with the daytime running lights, as shown in this picture on the mazdausa web site in the picture gallery. Can anyone else get theirs to look like this? If you zoom the picture below called "angel eyes", they are definitely ON without the hid's being on.
  4. K

Resuming Playback with 2014 Mazda6 GT with flash drive

OK, using ONLY USB flash drive connection and usb thumb drive with mp3's, turn off ignition after playing the 3rd song, and when you restart the unit will begin at song 1 instead of 4 (or 3 if in the middle of third song). It works like it should when you ONLY power off the audio WITH the...
  5. K

No "memory" when using the MP3 input with flash drive

Not "resuming playback" when using the MP3 input with flash drive As the title says my 6 GT doesn't resume playback at the song that was playing when the ignition is turned off. I had an aftermarket Clarion in my 06 Mazda3 that could do this. it is a pain when the flash drive has many songs...
  6. K

2014 GT Wheel info

I had to pull the rear wheels/tires today to install mud flaps, so I checked out the info on the inside of the wheels. For anyone looking for after market the offset is +45. I'm sure you already know the width is 7.5 inches.
  7. K

Here's my 2014 GT

So far, I'm loving this. First tank mpg via computer= 29.1 First tank mpg via "old school" calculator method= 28.1.
  8. K

Heated front seats

Wow, just playing around with the configurator and realized heated seats are ONLY available on the Grand Touring trim. Really surprised about that. I bought a 2009 CX-7 and all three trim levels had that option available. If Mazda wants to be known more as a "luxury" brand, they need to AT...
  9. K

$1,000 Loyalty Bonus

Interesting, it is posted on Edmunds, and on "special offers" on the mazdausa site. This *may* be the incentive I need to purchase this now rather than when (and "if") these are hot sellers and dealers start adding "pinstriping" "protective paint coating" to pump the sticker price (read...
  10. K

Nice 16" Winter Wheels (or summer) for Mazda 3

These are actually Hyundai Tiburon wheels, but fit perfectly on my 2006 Mazda 3. Tires are free, price is for wheels only. In SE PA zip 19047 near I95, PA Turnpike, and US Route 1. TPMS sensors are NOT included. Only one has minor mark as you see in picture, others like new. $200. PM if...
  11. K

Build a 2011 CX-9 available on Mazdausa

FYI. New Wheels are for sure.
  12. K

Other 17" Mazda wheels for CX-7, Mazda3?

Anyone actually doing this? The only problem I would see is that the Mazda3 rim has a 52.5 offset and the CX-7 rims have a 50 offset. the Mazda3 rims/tires would POSSIBLY rub when put on the CX-7. If anyone is doing this, and there is no rubbing, it would obviously alleviate my concern. Don't...
  13. K

WTB 2010 CX-7i 17" wheels

Just need the rims, but may take wheels and tires if you are close and I don't have to pay shipping. I am near Philly, PA and Trenton, NJ Minor nicks/scratches OK, but no serious road rash and chunks missing or dents/bends. These will NOT be a winter/2nd set, I will use these as my main...
  14. K

Mazda3 stock 17" rims on CX-7?

Anyone actually doing this? The only problem I would see is that the Mazda3 rim has a 52.5 offset and the CX-7 rims have a 50 offset. the Mazda3 rims/tires would POSSIBLY rub when put on the CX-7. If anyone is doing this, and there is no rubbing, it would obviously alleviate my concern...
  15. K

Build a 2010 CX-9

Now available at mazdausa.com
  16. K

WTB - TPMS sensors for CX-7 wheels

Please pm price to ship to zip 19047 Thanks
  17. K

WTB - Set TPMS sensors Mazda3 RX-8 Speed3 CX-7 CX-9 Miata Mazda5 Mazda6

Part no. GN3A-37-140B Fits RX8 - 2004 to 2009 MIATA - 2006 to 2008 MAZDA3 - 2006 to 2009 MAZDA5 - 2006 to 2009 MAZDA6 - 2006 to 2009 CX-7 - 2007 to 2009 CX-9 - 2007 to 2009 Please PM price to ship to 19047 Thanks
  18. K

WTB: CX-7 18" OEM Wheels SE Pennsylvania

Will drive to pick up within approx 90 miles of zip 19047. Thanks
  19. K

Mazdaspeed3 wheels on CX-7?

anyone try this? I'm concerned about the 52.5 offset on the speed3 wheels causing rubbing. Or other issues in using these on my CX-7. Thanks
Back