Search results

1. K

Anyone Running 245/50/19 Tires?

Anyone have an update or experience with running 245/50/19's on their CX-5? Just took possession of a 2021 Carbon Edition Turbo and disappointed with . The 7 inch should be fine. I doubt whether 5mm more on each side of each rim would cause any issues, but looking for experiences...good or...
  2. K

2017~2024 Mazda Sales.... Not So Good

Another blunder IMO is charging extra for 3 colors...white, red and gray. Many older people like myself see this as a money grab. I remember the days when dealers would add "rust proofing", "pin stripes" just to add more markup. Charging extra for popular paint colors?? Absurd. $600 extra...
  3. K

Stereo automatically switching from USB mode to AM radio upon loading??

Yes, I have a 2014 Mazda6 with the TSB fix, and mine switches to radio from USB (where it left off at shutdown) every time. I have to then touch the USB tab and it resumes at the correct song it was at at the last shutdown. PITA
  4. K

Service Bulletin FIX USB playback and SMS Bluetooth!!! NB1/TOMTOM ONLY ('12-15')

I had mine replaced 2 weeks ago in my Mazda6. The USB resumes on last song played, but the system doesn't remember that USB mode was playing. Upon startup, the FM radio starts playing instead of USB, even though USB was playing on previous shutdown. As soon as I select USB, the USB resumes on...
  5. K

Weatherstripping

Thought I would revive this thread. Anyone had this fixed by Mazda dealer? Now that the weather is warming up, my rear door seal is coming off the "clip" again. Only does this in warm weather as the weather stripping gets sticky and sticks to the door jamb when you open the door, pulling off...
  6. K

Build a 2015 Mazda6 is up on mazda USA web site

FYI, as the title says...
  7. K

Update on update!!!

Are the issues fixed? The resume playback after ignition shutoff is my main complaint...so does the audio resume playing the same track on a usb stick after shutting car off and restarting? Inquiring minds want to know...
  8. K

Update on update!!!

Please update us if the new unit does, in fact, fix all the BT/USB issues that are now well known among Mazda6, CX-5, and CX-9 owners.
  9. K

Weatherstripping

Yes, mine does this. It's worse in summer when the stripping gets hot and tacky. I asked my dealer a couple months ago, and they started talking jury rigging techniques to fix it. I'm going to wait til spring and if there's no tsb I'll fix it myself. I told the dealer to report it to Mazda...
  10. K

Resuming Playback with 2014 CX-5 GT Tech Stereo and other issues

Hmmm...interesting. Like others, I've moved past this issue. It sucks, but this is the best Mazda (the '14 mazda 6) I've purchased (it's my 13th) so far: It's solid as a rock and drives exceptional imo. Oh, should note I have the '14 mazda 6 GT with same audio system. I've been using MP3...
  11. K

Hmmm...interesting. Like others, I've moved past this issue. It sucks, but this('14 Mazda6 with same audio) is the best Mazda I've purchased (it's my 13th) so far: It's solid as a rock and drives exceptional imo. I've been using MP3 cd's, and they do hold a lot of music. I just upgraded to a...
  12. K

GT "Angel Eyes" are they working?

IF they are on at all, they are so dim as to seem like they're NOT on, in my experience. They're on with the HID's, but who cares about that. Not a biggie to me, just wish they were brighter.
  13. K

C-wheels Alloy Rim Wheels from Costco?

No personal experience, but I have always much preferred the classic 5-spoke design of alloy wheels. As rjdee says, they are MUCH easier to keep clean as well. I'm not really sure why the auto co's feel that they need to "re-design" their alloys every 2-3 years, as sometimes the designs are...
  14. IMG_0947.JPG

IMG_0947.JPG

15. K

New to the forum, had my sGT since 9/20

Looks super. Personally I like this darker blue better than the sky blue...but I like that, too. Congrats
  16. K

Just got the 6 last night

Awesome!
  17. K

Rearview mirror dimming not adequate...

Yes, mine is weak also in the dark. My 2010 CX-9 auto-dim mirror works much better. I'll be taking mine in for service soon and I'll ask them if they can "adjust" it so it dims better than it does now.
  18. K

Back door weather stripping not staying on the "button"

Anyone else have this issue? it's the sharp corner at the top of the back door, driver's side. I haven't had it back to dealer yet, so was wondering if mine is isolated incident.
  19. K

Ditto here, been doing it since day 2 of ownership of my M6 in April. Still would like to see this fixed, though
Back