Search results

1. I

FS: Tein S-tech springs and KYB Excel-G front struts

KYB front struts, less than 5,000 miles...had them for one summer before i bought a set of coil-overs...pretty much a direct stock replacement as far as damping... $50 for both +shipping Tein S-Tech springs...Cleaned up nicely, no signs of any sagging (Tein guarantees against that for life...
  2. I

FS: JDM FS-ZE Intake Camshaft

Plenty of info available on these around the forums, just pm me if you want specific threads about them...i have a lot bookmarked... This is a OE Japanese FSH9 intake cam from the JDM FS-ZE engine...advertised duration is set at .017" valve lift (.003" valve seat + .014" lash), bringing intake...
  3. I

Those that installed Twiggys or Integrals, need some help...

I recently bought a set of unused Twiggy NA cams from another member...everything with them seems to be in perfect order, and as it should be...he did include the 'welsh' plugs for the cams also, which is where i need some assistance... the internet is full of BS related to these things...so...
  4. I

Installshield's NA Build

After 11 years of owning my 2002 P5 since new, i guess its finally time to have one spot with all the info on an ongoing build. I've been on this place for almost too long, and still remain one of only a few to stubbornly stick to naturally aspirated power from the FS. I can't say its an easy...
  5. I

help troubleshooting a front suspension issue...

I'm having a very strange, yet very specific suspension issue on my 2002 protege 5. Sorry for the essay, but trying to give as much info as possible to help narrow this down. a little history: This has never been a 'winter' car, the open diff was a joke even with good winter tires...so i drove...
  6. I

1.8L FP-DE crank in a 2.0L FS block

Sorry in advance for the long post (before the TL;DR ensues haha) A very long time ago, i did a lot of NA work on my P5. An engineering elective in college gave me access to equipment to custom make long rods and associated pistons for an FS engine. for a brief while, i was running a 13:1...
  7. I

4 Black Rota D2's 17 x 7.5", +48, CB 67.1, 5/114.3

Hey, This may be just as much a GI than a FS, but I have pictures. I'm looking to sell 4 Rota D2's. I purchased these in 2006 from Auto RnD, and they have been great. They have been used for 4 or so summers on a 2002 Protege 5; probably have around 30,000 miles on them. No bends, but 2 of the...
  8. I

FS: Rays Engineering Duralumin lug nuts (M12 X 1.5)

EDIT: these have been sold... Hey guys, I'm looking to sell a 100% brand new set of 4 rays engineering long duralumin lug nuts. The buyer will get 18 used RE duralumin lug nuts of the exact same type included if they want them. i'll also include the sockets that came with my original set...
  9. I

197.6whp @ 8250 rpm...NA...

well guys, I finally got the engine in temporarily in and running... I was awarded one pull at Penn State's college of engineering chassis dyno on Sunday the 22nd (other than the couple to tune it)...The system runs just like Penn State's motec controled brake dyno if you remember the past...
  10. I

AWR oil pan...

http://www.awrracing.com/pages/pro/proeng.html and Captain KRP5 or whatever sells them for cheaper than corksport... Just posted this because it was new to me, I hadn't even heard of this thing...I have needed one for my build for a while, and this gives an extra 1.5qt capacity...
  11. I

MAM crank options...(destroker)

Anyone interested or getting started in an FS build, you must check this out... Mental Addiction Motorsports will be releasing a made to order bottom end assembly (rods/pistons/forged crank/and all the bearings, caps, washers, etc.) for under 2,000...and the crank alone will not be much over...
  12. I

Bad Weekend...

I know I haven't been around a lot lately, been really busy with school still...and this doesn't belong in here, but whatever... So I have had my driveable engine out all fall getting ready for the standalone isntallation...I wanted everything ready to go for spring...I recently bought a new...
  13. I

An idea...

So I recently discovered that MAMotorsports will create custom cranks soon...in anything you want...stroked, if your nuts...and DESTROKED!!!!! for us NA people that are not... So I may be rearranging some of my build status...I made a phone call, and will soon start working on some longer...
  14. I

Installation of an Analog clock...

I recently got a great deal on an Alpine 9835 HU...and had it installed for free at the shop...It sounds great, works great, and looks great...but has probably the shittiest clock settings I have ever seen... Its not the fact that its only in army time, I kind of like that...but its the way...
  15. I

Half-Life 2 Vs. Doom 3...Vs. the Witch King

Half-Life 2 Vs. Doom 3 Half-Life 2... end of story...Doom 3 sucks, and HL 2 shows it even more...
  16. I

Boser Hood on a P5...

Someone make me this hood... you can see the before and after affect of a boser...
  17. I

Anyone heard of this yet?

A friend of mine was talking about this after seeing open water... according to the website I have determined that if satan himself would create a movie, this might be the first... http://www.sawmovie.com/ I haven't gotten through the game on the website they start you off yet...its hard...
  18. I

a different dimension of money spending...

Best deal ever... http://www.hopupracing.com/krf1vtextfef.html relative to the price of the 360, I guess that is to be expected...but that exhaust is within a couple hundred of what I paid for my P5...brand new...
  19. I

Decent Sunset...(2)

finally...
  20. I

decent sunset...

I think I figured it out... there will be a link in a minute...I can't delete this whole thread I guess...
Back