1. T

Wtb: Exterior p5 parts

Nice. Ill have to check that out.
  2. T

Anyone?
  3. T

The Slammed Life

Haha. I think the p5 I just got will stay at stock ride height. We'll see if that lasts...
  4. T

Back in a mazda so I need to make it feel right... Looking for a couple of small things right now.. 1. Msp or MP3 engine cover 2. 323f badge 3. Dgm rear valence 4. Dg lig... Maybe. 5. P5 headlights 6. Hid kit 7. Dg grill 8. Anything else
  5. T

IM BACK!! Who still has their P5's?

Thanks for the love guys. I don't think there is much in store for this p5. Reliable daily is the plan. Maybe some exterior stuff... Black out headlights, paint rear valence, yellow fogs, fogs always on mod, and an msp engine cover.... Which I am looking for if anyone's got one they wanna sell...
  6. T

The Slammed Life

I know I know.... I don't think my new p5 will be getting slammed anytime soon..... So the Subaru will have to do.
  7. T

The Slammed Life

Should be good now....?
  8. T

The Slammed Life

9. T

The Slammed Life

Wow.... That's sad. We all use to be so close in this community. I guess times have changed.
  10. T

The Slammed Life

Ya wow. What happened? No posts for 3 months?
  11. T

The Slammed Life

What is going on in here?
  12. T

IM BACK!! Who still has their P5's?

Its been awhile but I am finally back in a Mazdaa P5! Picked up this 2003 P5 with 70k miles on it. Mint condition, 1 owner, all service records, leather interior, premium everything! It feels good. Who's still around? Does anyone remember be!!!??? I need to feel needed!!!!
  13. T

The Slammed Life

I have the full HT Auto lip kit. Link to my build thread http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2360076
  14. T

The Slammed Life

Since i was posting in JCELL's turbo sale thread figured id post up on here and see what the ***** been going on... WTF happened to my car! O ya... Heres some slammage.. And o ya. I bought a bike..
  15. T

Complete Protege Turbo Setup

I also have not posted in a looong time and have come to give my support for the man... the legend.. MR.JCELL. His turbo is actually the one i was going to use for my setup. Its a great turbo with low mileage. His turbo setup is the best you can get for the protege/P5. Someone is going to get a...
  16. T

xDJ DUBx's 94 PZ NA8C

...Same.
  17. T

the Stance Thread v2.0

...Interesting (popcorn)
  18. T

xDJ DUBx's 94 PZ NA8C

Better be careful dub... this thread might get closed as well. Also **** this site for banning all the wrong people. Haven't we learned anything from censorship today?
  19. T

xDJ DUBx's 94 PZ NA8C

Yes yes and more yes!
Back