Search results

1. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Hi!
  2. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Added racks and tank bag to the bike... waiting on the panniers.
  3. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Bought a toy for the back of the bus. Now I can go anywhere.
  4. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

There's a reason I'm building my new home on something that has an engine and wheels!
  5. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

I have fancy LEDs for driving lights that turn off when I use a signal in my Jetta
  6. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Yup
  7. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

I'm posting updates on the Instagram: buildingbetter.me
  8. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Hi guys! Some of you know this already but my new project is my future home.
  9. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Have fun guys, wish I could join. I'll actually be in CT on Sunday, anything going on then? If I remember correctly, I can just drive in then.
  10. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Thanks to Sean for letting me know about Josh. Wow. Wish I could have joined today but signed papers on a new car down here in CT. Back to MA tomorrow.
  11. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Still kicking.
  12. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Hiiii
  13. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

I tried that traveling around the world thing for two years, decided to start my own biz instead. Well, we weren't traveling the whole time, but I did visit a bunch of countries.
  14. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

And I'm just off 93 in Wilmington, and work from home all day...
  15. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Yup saw him pass by and was able to catch up (wasn't that hard). The dealer I bought the car from a couple of weeks ago had called and said he found a spare key for my car. Saved me the $200 for a new one! Good dealership for once.
  16. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

I just turned 29...for the first time :D
  17. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Ryan and I are not past hosting one at our house. Once the construction is done across the street then we'll have a nice parking lot to use there (at the school) and we have a nice deck/yard. Granted no garage or paved driveway but eh.
  18. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

I'll need Josh to work his magic on the Jetta
  19. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Bought a car! '07 VW Jetta Wolfsburg manual w/68k
  20. N

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Thanks guys. It's weird driving on the other side of the road again. Yeah I saw some issues with engine failure on the V6. The 4cyl seems to be fine. I'm looking for something under 10k and under 70k miles. I've found a few more Saab 9-3 or 9-5 but a lot newer than my current one.
Back