Search results

1. A

metro grey ms3 very nice pic

hey guys anyone up to go to the track this friday. im going and would like to see some speeds out there. let me know. shoot me a pm or call me at 561-353-8235 name is jorge
  2. A

boost a pump...interesting fuel system facts

nice u should do a wright up with pics. very nice work bro
  3. A

i was going to come but decided to take the wife out for dinner since it was our anniversary. but ill be out next meet.
  4. A

hey guys ill stop by and and chill for a lil i live right across the street in the medos. so ill def be there.
  5. A

problems with slave cylinder with spec sg 3+ clutch

It feals like stock.that's how its designed.
  6. A

problems with slave cylinder with spec sg 3+ clutch

well as some of u know i was having an issue with my motor and it turned out to be a defect in the head so mazda warranted it and put a new motor in my car along with a spec stage 3 + clutch i had them put in for me at the same time for no extra charge on the install. the problem im having now...
  7. A

This video is just SICK!!!

bad ass. i seen it yesterday at work .that guy can mf drive.lol
  8. A

Question for the speed 3 guys with nitrous.

do a dry shot. i dont think there is a nos kit that can hold the dis fuel pressure. unless u tap into the line comeing from the intank pump wich should be normal psi. on my set up i did a dry kit. i starded with a 35 shot and then ended up going to a 75-80 shot.
  9. A

engine making a knocking noise

wow no responses yet.
  10. A

engine making a knocking noise

like the title says.my car is making a knocking noise wich sound like a rod. so i take it to my freinds shop(japtrix) to put it on there dyno, couse it only does it under a load. so we strap it down and do some pulls and found the noise is coming from the timing chain side of the motor. so we...
  11. A

Holy s***....coolant leak !!

same happented to my boys car not to long ago. the coolant sprayed all over his engine bay.
  12. A

how much would u pay

im wondering what is the going price for a mazdaspeed 3-6 motor. how much would u pay for one with only 11k miles. im asking couse i have one sitting aoround in my patio. it still has the intake mani,head,block. i also have the fuel pump and tb, but thats been taken off the motor.
  13. A

how to springs

the install was easy. and i love the ride and drop of the teins. ill post pics up soon.
  14. A

how to springs

thanks guys. but i just want ahead and installed them with out the info anyway. took me 1 hour to do being this wasnt my first time installing spring on a car. i just wanted the info to see if there was any info that would of helped make my install easyer.
  15. A

how to springs

is there a how to on installing lowering springs an a ms3? iv searched but didnt fined anything.
  16. A

s-techs

cool thanks
  17. A

s-techs

does the tein s-techs fit both the mazdaspeeed 3s and the regular 3 five door hatchs. or do they use different springs.
  18. A

Tein S-tech installed w/ pics

are the s-techs the same for a mazda3 5 door to a mazdaspeed 3
  19. A

Painted my calipers

zoom zoom lol
Back