Search results

1. O

2017 CX-5 Check Engine Light with error code P2610

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT. I've recently replaced my brakes I started to get the CEL with error code P2610. During the replacement, I put the e-brakes in maintenance mode to be able to fit the new pads and rotors. I made sure I followed the procedure posted here and ended the maintenance mode...
  2. O

2017~2024 Oil change using a non-Skyactiv oil filter

I've recently changed the oil in my 2107 CX-5 GT using a FRAM XG6607 oil filter. A few weeks after changing the oil I started researching the suitable filter for Skyactiv engine and I found that we should only used OEM filters or the ones specifically made for this engine such as WIX 57002. This...
  3. O

Possible glitch with the Lane-Keep Assist System

I believe there is a glitch with the Lane-Keep Assist System in my Canadian 2017 CX-5 GT with Tech package. While the LKAS seems to work fine, for some reason I dont get the LKAS icon showing in the digital gauge (see attached pic) as owners manual suggests. I have only seen that icon once...
  4. O

Findway F518 Style 3D floor mats are now available for 2017 Mazda CX-5

Findway F518 Style 3D floor mats are now available for 2017 Mazda CX-5 Ive just got confirmation from Findway Canada that their F518 Style 3D floor mats are now available for 2017 Mazda CX-5. https://www.findway.ca/f518-style-3d-car-floor-liners/mazda/cx-5/2017/40190b These mats seems to be...
  5. O

2017 Owner's manual is now available online (U.S./Canada/Mexico)

for people interested, the 2017 owner's manual for U.S., Canada and Mexico has been published here
Back