Search results

1. O

2017 CX-5 Check Engine Light with error code P2610

Problem solved! Swapped the battery with a Kirkland from Costco and both the CEL and DTC code went away. I still can't believe the battery lasted less than 4 years. I still remember the day when I changed the OEM battery on my 1998 Corolla after 11 years and that's after I left it sitting in the...
  2. O

I noticed from the other thread that you had the same problem and changing the battery fixed it. Did you measure low voltage before starting the engine? If so do you remember how low?
  3. O

Thanks but tried that already and the battery is within parameters. Must be something else
  4. O

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT. I've recently replaced my brakes I started to get the CEL with error code P2610. During the replacement, I put the e-brakes in maintenance mode to be able to fit the new pads and rotors. I made sure I followed the procedure posted here and ended the maintenance mode...
  5. O

The ONE thing I hate about my 2019 Signature is....

this has never happened to me...
  6. O

Heated seats & heated steering wheel reset after restart

My 2017 GT does the same thing
  7. O

Remote Starter Question '19 GTR

I would safely assume as well that this is an aftermarket starter. I had the same issue after installing my IDATASTART HC2352AC remote starter. I took the car back and re-flashed the module with the latest firmware but it didn't work right away. The dealer advised me to disconnect the battery...
  8. O

Remote Start- What am I doing wrong?

that was the main reason I didn't go for a Mazda OEM remote starter. The other reason was that you only get one large remote vs two if you go aftermarket. In addition, aftermarket was also cheaper than OEM.
  9. O

How to install upgrade LED bulbs in 2018 CX-5?

not sure why you would want to do that...the factory ones are SO BRIGHT already
  10. O

2017~2024 Oil change using a non-Skyactiv oil filter

I've recently changed the oil in my 2107 CX-5 GT using a FRAM XG6607 oil filter. A few weeks after changing the oil I started researching the suitable filter for Skyactiv engine and I found that we should only used OEM filters or the ones specifically made for this engine such as WIX 57002. This...
  11. O

Remote starter for 2018 CX-5 that will not shut off the engine when you open a door?

I have an iDataStart HC2352AC remote starter installed. The engine does not shut off when I open the door. In addition I can start the engine using the OEM key by pressing lock->unlock->lock sequence. For an extra $50 I had the rear defrost hooked up so when I start the engine it comes on...
  12. O

Possible glitch with the Lane-Keep Assist System

Pushing the info button will get rid of the message but the error is still there. The Radar Cruise control will still disable under 30km/h. My remote starter in an iDatastart HC2352AC which I updated one time but it still didn't fix the issue. Regarding the LKAS icon, nothing Ive tried made the...
  13. O

Possible glitch with the Lane-Keep Assist System

I believe there is a glitch with the Lane-Keep Assist System in my Canadian 2017 CX-5 GT with Tech package. While the LKAS seems to work fine, for some reason I dont get the LKAS icon showing in the digital gauge (see attached pic) as owners manual suggests. I have only seen that icon once...
  14. LKAS.jpg

LKAS.jpg

15. O

2016 CX-5 Bumper Cover Plate

'Dr. ColorChip' is the best solution for paint chips. A bit more expensive than a pen but works much better. Check the videos on YouTube
  16. O

18 center vents for 17?

Great question OP! I would also like to know the answer. I use my phone on a magnetic vent holder and it really heats up in the winter with that vent opened all the time
  17. O

Interior Dash Trim Removal 2017 CX-5

the attachments don't open for me for some reason...
  18. O

Help! Unable to reset CX-5 Oil Change Interval

This is the reset method from the US owner's manual (may not work in other markets though): Press and hold the dashboard illumination knob with the ignition switched off, then switch it on. Keep pressing the dashboard illumination knob for more than 5 seconds. The master warning light will...
  19. O

2017~2024 Thumping sound on turning under load for front wheels

I have the same noise that OP describes on my 2017 GT. It sounds like a clunking noise similar to a worn out stabilizer link noise. I just had my car at the dealer diagnosing this and while they acknowledged the noise they couldn*t find the source. I may have to go back and point to the TSB...
  20. O

2017 CX-5 Radar cruise control intermittently disabled below 20mph

I had my remote start module flashed with the latest firmware but unfortunately it did not fix the issue. Idatastart released 3 updates since I installed the starter in Sep 2017 but none of them addressed this issue
Back