Search results

1. N

I Need HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

ok i got pulled over in my protege5 automatic about 4 months ago the cop said i was doing 60 in a 35 ok my question does any body know if it is possible for my car to go from 43 mph to 60 in 300 feet well the reason im asking is because he told me he first spotted me doing 43 mph and then pulled...
  2. N

here are pics of my new car

here are some pics my aunt took for me today of my new spec-V that every one hates here jk well like i said befor i got the car for 10,500 and the only msp i could find was 21,000 so you do the math lol plus with the msp they wanted like 450 a month and with the nissan im only paying 300 a month...
  3. N

I sold my prtege 5 =( but got something good

hey i just sold my protege 5 and got a 2002 nissan sentra SER Spec-V i love it its black ill try to get some pics of it up soon but i just wanted to say i loved the protege 5 while i had it but i wanted something faster oh goly is this thing nice and fast 6 speed goodness (headbang) but anywho...
  4. N

different rpms between auto and 5spd

like i said in my last thread i have a 2003.5 with the hole tiptronic thing going on and i was wondering what rpm a 5 spd is sittin at doing 80mph? mine is right at 3200 rpm. i know its a weird question but just something i thought of sittin here LOL (braindead
  5. N

2nd gear question in autos

alright i have a 2003.5 with the hole tiptronic thing or what ever its called and my second gear dosnt pull wortha s***. from 2500 rpm to like 4800 theres nothing there it seems like im in 3rd or something. does any one els have this problem? thanks
  6. N

I have a problem

when i go to pass some one i press the gas pretty hard and it sticks. today was the worst. I can most of the time pull it out with my foot but tonight it stuck so much i had to bend down and pull with both of my hands to get it unstuck scared the s*** out of me!! has any one els had this...
  7. N

my 1st race =)

well i was at a red light in my town and this guy in a dodge avenger comes up and he's all i guess you would call it riced out. he stomps on it at the red light and his exhaust sounds like s***. I get up next to him while we are doing about 45mph and he stomps it again so i say what the hell so...
  8. N

is there going to be a meet for nopi nats

if not hell lets all meet some where who ever is going and ride there in a line or something. i got some other ppl im doing that with but they are all civics and one eclips so im going to stick out like a bumbed up thumb anywho if anybody wants to just write me or reply and make some places we...
  9. N

new rims pics coming soon

i just got me a set of motegi mr7 17's 2 days ago they are silver they look really good with my color ill have pics of them up soon:D oh and i gots a question whats better eibach pro kit springs or sprint race 2' drop just wondering
  10. N

new to the site and the car

hey the name is wes i just baught a 2003.5 midnight blue p5 its got the sport shift in it ya i know its a automatic but i drive in traffic most of my day and its a pain in the ass to be shifting back and forth all day long. my last ride was a 95 nissan altima gle it had a custom dash in it with...
Back