Search results

1. X

05 Mazda 3 Part Out * HKS * Hotchkis * BC * Mounts *

I just traded in my 3 last week and have a pile of parts to sell. Here is the list: EVERYTHING IS GONE All prices are for local pick up. Shipping is at buyers expense. I am in Southeastern WI.
  2. X

May 16th JDM Chicago Meet in Kenosha

The meet will be May 16th at roughly 3 pm (we held it at this time of day last year and I thought it worked out great), it will be held in Kenosha, WI once again. Location: The Brat Stop 12304 75th St Kenosha, WI 53142-7323 (262) 857-2011 http://www.bratstop.com/...
  3. X

Favorite Chicken Wing Sauce

I am trying to figure out what kind of wings I want to make tonight for Monday Night Football. Would like some suggestions on what are your favorite flavors. I am already going to make a Buffalo and Honey Garlic style wing and would like a third. A few choices I have right now are 1. Mango...
  4. X

Sunday Oct 4th - AutoX at Miller Park

Anyone else going? I'll be running that day. I believe Carl (Wagonbacker) was supposed to run too but might not anymore. Seeing if anyone wants to come down and watch some racing for free (as opposed to the spectator fee at GLD for Import Wars :) ).
  5. X

June 6th WAI AutoX Meet

Some of us are going to goto the WAI autox on June 6th and why not make a meet out of it. We'll do the whole autox thing and then possibly a cruise or something afterwards. Maybe to a pub for some food/beer (21+ for beer but not for meet). Lets get a list of interested parties.. 1. xsists
  6. X

Brewers game meet?

Just wondering how many people would be interested in a meet up and tailgate at Miller Park for a Brewers game? Looking at the schedule and there is a game June 27 against the Giants starting at 6:05 pm. Parking lot gates would open around 4 pm. We could meet up around 3-3:30 pm at the state...
  7. X

SPOTTED: Black MSP on Hwy F today

Saw a blacked out black MSP with rota attack looking wheels in bronze and a front mount. Car looked sick as hell. It was about 4:45-5pm right by American and 94.
  8. X

Nice weekend weather = Wash, wheels and window visors!

Super nice weather this weekend so I decided to work on the car a little bit. Got a whole bunch of other stuff to put on yet (before mazdafest) but ran out of time today. Here are a few pics:
  9. X

Where is everyone?

This place is dead. Where is everyone? I know this place isn't ever that busy but whats up? Any other sites out there with a better Wisconsin following?
  10. X

Any Mazdaspeed 3s in the area switching exhausts?

Just wondering if anyone in the area has a Mazdaspeed 3 that their are looking to buy a new exhaust. I ask because I would like to purchase an OEM speed3 exhaust for my 3. If anyone is buying a new exhaust let me know if you want to sell the OEM.
  11. X

Got bored and took new pics of the Mazda3.

C&C always welcome. 1. 2. 3. enjoi.
  12. X

Anyone going to the EECMM in August?

I'm going to the Epic East Coast Mazda Meet this year. Wondering if anyone else is thinking about going. Maybe we could ride down together? Check out the meet here http://eecmm.com/2008/ looks to be quite the meet. 78 members already registered with 144 attendees. Check it out, let me know.
  13. X

A Few Quick Snaps After Wheels & Drop

Hey all, kinda new here. Been lurking for a bit now. I'm a member over at another dedicated 3 forum and looking to find some more local Mazda events. Anyways, here are a few pics of my car. Comments are welcome. 1. 2. 3.
Back