Search results

1. W

Side skirt damaged

i miscalculated when pulling out of a parking slot and hit a low 4 in curb (I'm loaded with 6 people in the car). I want to ask for second opinion if the BaysonR ken style side skirt will look good for my car.no pics of the car without the skirt yet. I'm SOL this year this is the 3rd time my car...
  2. W

LF : Right side Side Skirt for Mazda5

Hi, I damaged my RH side skirt (rocker panel moulding) when I miscalculate pulling out of the parking slot at my son's school. The skirt is completely ripped off the car. I'm looking for OE first if there is none I will opt for the BaysoR Ken style. My question is will it look good, the same...
  3. W

WTB: MS3 Twist lock Billet Oil Cap

I'm looking for the Mazdaspeed OIL Cap (twist and lock type) for use with my Mazda5. Used or new. Also would be interested in any aftermarket brand as long as it fits and made of billet aluminium preferably chrome or red. thanks
  4. W

LF: Aftermarket billet *oil* cap preferably red

Hey guys, wonder if anyone can give me info on what aftermarket billet oil cap I could use for the mazda5 Can I use the one for the mazdaspeed3, mazdaspeed6, RX7/8?
  5. W

Coolan Flush at 95K km...Is it needed

I just did this yesterday with the oil change, without thinking agreed with the SA to do this. My question is , with the newer coolant that is used in our car is it really needed to change the coolant after on 95k km?
  6. W

Knock sensor for Mazda5 factory alarm

I just want to know why our Mazda 5 does not have a knock sensor just like toyotas. I also read in TM3 forum that a bunch of members complained not having one on their car and they got it thru their dealership covered by mazda canada. I wonder if we really do not have this shock sensor or they...
  7. W

Hood dampers

Anybody knows where to buy one for the 5? Also what are our other options, will the ones for the 6 and 3 fit the 5? How much. Any suggestion on a website I could look will be appreciated. thanks
  8. W

WTB : Tuner lug nuts

How much do you think they go for?
  9. W

LF: JDM Front lip 2007 Mazda5

Hi looking for Bayson R JDM Front lip for 2007 Mazda5 preferably used. Let me know whats out there...TY
  10. W

Adding an amp on the OEM radio?

I recently found this on ebay. What do you guys think? Im planning on changing the speakers and adding an amp and subs, dont plan on changing HU for now. http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160260290593&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_4378wt_1167
  11. W

HID problem

I am noticing a problem with my aftermarket HID, it sometimes shuts off and requires restarting the car to turn it on again. its annoying ang I always worry whether its on or off. I went to guy who sold me the HID and he replaced the ballast on the affected bulb but it still turns off. Anybody...
  12. W

Auto Headlight won't turn off when switched offHelp guys with canadian GT.

Help guys, for those who have canadian GT. Mine is 2007 GT MT and I was having problem with my HID shutting off, but will turn on again if you restart the car. I'm trying to avoid restarting the car and tried just turning the headlights off and I noticed that it won't turn off even if the switch...
  13. W

How To Replace Fog Light Bulbs

Folks , anybody knows how to change the fog light bulbs on a 2007 GT. Would appreciate if somebody can give me a walkthrough...TIA
  14. W

Leak in the Hatch area

Anybody has a problem with a leak in the hatch? I notice that every time it rained there is a foul moldy smell inside the car. After inspection I found a leak in the right rear upper corner side of the car coming from the plastic molding and making the carpeting wet including the inside of the...
  15. W

HID Install

I've been trying to find the "How To" installing H I D but cant find it please HELP!!! TIA
  16. W

Parking Lot Horror Story

Folks, the unthinkable just happened not once but 2 times to my dear M5. last week right after parking and shutting off the engine, an old lady in this gold acura sedan crashed on my driver side rear bumper. I actually heard a thud and crunching sound. Upon inspection, a portion of the bumper...
  17. W

Re-buffing by Dealer

Hey guys thanks for this wonderful and informative forum. Somewhere here I've read about rail dust sticking to th car paint during train transport and eventually corroding. I got my car beginning of this winter and never thought that this will happen, After cleaning and waxing my 5, yes I...
  18. W

MT or AT

Hey guys, just wanting to know how popular the 5MT is. Bare with me please.
  19. W

tuner lugs size help

Hey guys what is the correct lug nut size (thread size) for MZ5. I got 12 x 1.25mm from my wheels vendor and it would not fit my studs.
  20. W

Performance Chip Mazda 5

Anybody tried using this? PERFORMANCE CHIP MAZDA 5 2006-2008 2007 SRT PERFORMANCE CHIP KIT FOR: 2006-2008 MAZDA 5 PART # RX-068 TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS INCREDIBLE INTRODUCTORY OFFER!! The same performance chip we sold on the web for years for $39.00-$59.00... UNDER SPECIAL SALE PROMOTION...
Back