Search results

1. 7

719prottege build thread

a badass e30! i ended up getting 3,800 for it lol local guy kinda, but he lives in AZ now. also he is a shithead, that kinda sucks. definitely want another protege for a daily. in the middle of doing an m50 swap in my bmw, and putting a holset hx35 on it soon too.
  2. 7

719prottege build thread

so i sold this thing.
  3. 7

the Stance Thread v2.0

here is my other car just for fun
  4. 7

Split Second Fuel Timing Controller for sale $400 shipped

thanks thats what im thinking
  5. 7

This isn't just the ssafc, its the FTC. retarding timing is helpful to properly tune if you don't have the cash to go full stand alone. I paid $500 for this used 2 years ago. Again, I'm open to offers. It's just sitting around and its drift season, I need $$ for tires and parts for my e30! Best...
  6. 7

for bolt ons and a decent build, not full forged and crazy injectors and whatnot, this unit works great. I ran a turboback exhaust, hiboost manifold, turbonetics external wastegate, fmic, water meth, and a gt2871r .64 at 10 pounds and made somewhere between 250-300whp. i am flexible on the...
  7. 7

also, willing to trade for .20 over forged pistons and/or rods can put cash on my end but have to be .20 over.
  8. 7

Perfect working condition. went stand alone, dont need both. i loved this thing, just going bigger. data logging capable. same as this one http://cr3motorsports.com/Protege/Protege-Electronics-and-Tuning/Split-Second-Fuel-Timing-Controller $300 SHIPPED
  9. 7

wiseco piston ring question. halp please!

thats what i was thinking thanks
  10. 7

Knox Joe Part Out Thread

pm sent interested in the microtech
  11. 7

wiseco piston ring question. halp please!

So i am trying to figure out if the rings i have will work. i have rings for 9:1 stock bore wiseco pistons brand new in box. are they the same rings for the 8.5:1 wiseco stock bore pistons? i cant find this on wisecos website either
  12. 7

Need internals please

thanks anyways man
  13. 7

Need internals please

thats pretty high compression, plus i have a decent sized turbo (gt2871r).
  14. 7

AFC-SplitSecond PSC1 Map Library

just saw this looking for an old post. no, it is satin black paint
  15. 7

AFC-SplitSecond PSC1 Map Library

turbo back, hiboost manifold, split second ftc, colder plugs.
  16. 7

Need internals please

i saw those, but i would pretty much have to run e85 with them, and i dont want to HAVE to do that. thanks though.
  17. 7

719prottege build thread

lol of my busted up car? no way jose. getting a new motor hopefully within a few weeks, head ended up being way out of spec, im guessing the block is probably warped too.
Back