Search results

1. S

Horrid top end ticking, broken valve spring?

Has anyone experienced either a broken valve spring or sticking valve stem seal? Was accelerating onto on onramp and all of a sudden I get theis awful loud ticking (like a midget hitting the valve cover super fast, goes with rpm). Pulled over and towed it home. Pulled the valve cover, cams...
  2. S

My CX-9 is Gone, New Accessories Never Installed

Hey all, wanted to give the forums first dibs on the CX-9 Parts I had for my 2013 CX-9 GT since I no longer have the vehicle. I never installed any of the stuff, not even the floor mats. All the parts listed are via the forums here (marketplace/for sale section) I wanted to give all of you an...
  3. S

*New* Mazda OEM Cargo Tray CX-9 - SOLD

*New* Mazda OEM Cargo Tray CX-9 Mazda OEM Rear Cargo Tray System for CX-9 Part Number 0000-8D-N03 Asking $95/ obo **Buyer pays for insured shipping (UPS or FedEx Ground)** Accept PAYPAL for payment or cash if local pickup. List Date: 2/22/2014 For more info, click here to view the original...
  4. S

Mazda OEM Sun Shield CX-9 - SOLD

Mazda OEM Sun Shield CX-9 Mazda OEM Windshield Sun Shade for CX-9 Part Number 0000-8M-N02A Asking $40 (Dropped from $60) **Buyer pays for insured shipping (UPS or FedEx Ground)** Accept PAYPAL for payment or cash if local pickup. List Date: 2/24/2014 For more info, click here to view the...
  5. S

*New* Floor mats for 2nd and 3rd Row CX-9 - SOLD

*New* Floor mats for 2nd and 3rd Row CX-9 Mazda OEM Floor Mats for 2nd and 3rd Row for CX-9 Part Number 0000-8B-N07 Asking $130/ obo **Buyer pays for insured shipping (UPS or FedEx Ground)** Accept PAYPAL for payment or cash if local pickup. List Date: 2/27/2014 For more info, click here...
  6. S

*New* Mazda OEM Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Guard CX-9 - SOLD

*New* Mazda OEM Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Guard CX-9 Mazda OEM Rear Bumper Guard, Stainless Steel for CX-9 Part Number 0000-8T-N15 Asking $110 (Dropped from $120) **Buyer pays for insured shipping (UPS or FedEx Ground)** Accept PAYPAL for payment or cash if local pickup. List Date...
  7. S

*New* Mazda OEM Wheel Locks - SOLD

*New* Mazda OEM Wheel Locks Madza OEM Wheel Lock Set Part Number 0000-88-120D-BP Asking $40 (Dropped from $50) **Buyer pays for insured shipping (UPS or FedEx Ground)** Accept PAYPAL for payment or cash if local pickup. List Date: 2/26/2014 For more info, click here to view the original...
  8. S

*New* OEM Mazda Cargo Net CX-9

*New* OEM Mazda Cargo Net CX-9 Mazda OEM Cargo Net for CX-9 for CX-9 Part Number: 0000-8k-N02 Asking $40 (Dropped from $45) **Buyer pays for insured shipping (UPS or FedEx Ground)** Accept PAYPAL for payment or cash if local pickup. List Date: 2/25/2014 For more info, click here to view...
  9. S

*NEW* Weathertech Front Floor Mats (Front Row) CX-9 - SOLD

*NEW* Weathertech Front Floor Mats (Front Row) CX-9 New Weathertech Floor Liners, Front Row for CX-9 Item #441531 Asking $90 (Dropped from $100!) **Buyer pays for insured shipping (UPS or FedEx Ground)** Accept PAYPAL for payment or cash if local pickup. List Date: 2/24/2014 For more info...
  10. S

*NEW* Curt Hitch and Mazda Harness CX-9 - SOLD

*NEW* Curt Hitch and Mazda Harness CX-9 Hitch Bundle: - Curt Class 3 Hitch (#13575) for Mazda CX-9 - Mazda OEM Harness (0000-8E-N13B) for Mazda CX-9 (Harness will NOT work on any CX-9, only ones that are factory prepped for the harness/towing, please read the forums on the harness parts!!!!!)...
  11. S

Sad 2013 CX-9 Owner

I may be sad, but still optimistic.... I picked up my CX-9 GrandTouring in mid-july (2013). In the beginning of August and about 600 miles later, I dropped it off with the dealer to have the sunroof checked out. The sunroof shade has water stains on it. I honestly don't know if they were...
  12. S

NGK Plugs Experience

I just swapped out my plugs again, this time to NGK BKR5E-11. I WAS running ZFR5F-11 plugs. So far, the BKR's are better. Not sure about the Z's, but most of my knock is gone now. I'm hoping it'll last since it could be from just the ECU reset when I changed the plugs, but with 2 tanks of...
  13. S

Rear brake issue

I have a problem with my left rear brakes. Heard the grinding, figured time to change the pads... get my std EBC Greens in yesterday, so I start to pull the brakes off today. So I get the slider bolt out on the caliper. SOB caliper doesn't want to move up. I stick the bleeder line on the...
  14. S

FYI, Falken Ziex 912, great tire

Just a heads up to people looking for a great tire. (As a preface, I had the Pirelli pNero Zero M&S before, which were also a great tire in a slight upsize from stock to 205/50/16). Falken Ziex 912 in a 205/50/16 If anyone had the Pirellis before, these IMO are better. They handle better...
  15. S

Still that same old ping/knock

Well, it's been about 40k miles (has about 73k now on it) since I started complaining to the dealer about the ping/knock issue under load.... "blah blah blah, CAI and cat back, blah blah blah no ECU updates for it, blah blah blah you need a top end carbon elimination for a billion dollars, blah...
  16. S

All season tires - PZero Nero

Well, at 35k, the POS Dunlops gave up the ghost and caused me to fail inspection. :( On the good side, I ordered Pirelli PZero Nero M&S from TireRack.com. Size I ordered was the 205/50/16. On the .25 mile trip back to work from Merchants Tire where they installed and alinged it up, I have NO...
  17. S

Ping/Knock under accel...

Info: 2003 Protege5, 35k on the odo AEM Short Ram RacingBeat Cat back Magnacore Plug wires ALL maintenance done by Mazda (been lazy) Oil chnages every 3k-5k with Mobil1 10-30 or 5-30 (no proof, mostly done by me) (pissed) The car seems to be running a bit lean possibly, but not sure. I don't...
  18. S

HELP! 03 P5 and EBC Greens....

They don't fit????? I just got the Greens from Tirerack, ProbeGT parts (DP2972 and DP2971) The Rears are very different and the fronts are close, but just don't fit right. The pad mounts on both fronts and rears are different. ANY IDEAS?
  19. S

Sound damping material?

I'm going to try and quite down the road nosie in the P5. Anyone recomend a sound damping material or spray on to use? I was thinking of just going to ziebart and having them do the rustproofing, since that allways quites trucks down when i get them done, but it's too much moola. Tips...
  20. S

Racing Beat - Another Happy Cust..

Installed the Racing Beat Cat Back today. Thank goodness for air impact wrenches. Shot some WD40 on the bolts, waited a while, and just had at them with the impact gun. Install was easy as pie! Sounds great, no drone, little louder than stock on first throttle blips, and after about 3.5k-4k...
Back