Search results

1. P

Official NEPOC Spring Cleaning Thread

I can't make it. In other news, I hate my ******* life. See you guys at the next one. Sorry.
  2. P

1. altspace (josh) 2. Clavius (rx8 club) possible 3. MrSuicideDoor (rx8 club) possible 4. Astral (Oleg) 5. Pretzellogic (Brent)
  3. P

Don't think it would travel too well, Chris. So I'll bring a bucket and any car products I have, as well as beer. Anything else? edit: Chris: you could bing me some Genny cream ale, though :D Also, does anyone have a need for a shop vac? if so, I can bring mine.
  4. P

You bastard.
  5. P

I'll be bringing two buffers I have if anyone wants to buy them. Also, should I give the Pretzelwagon a once-over with some dishsoap before I come over? Edit: also bringing a stainless clutch line, and if anyone wants my rims I'll be selling those soon. No more swirl marks. Can't wait.
  6. P

Update: I might be able to make this one. Imagine that.
  7. P

MaPOC Dyno Day, Our FS-DE bretheren

Sixteen? Jesus. I still got above twenty when running so rich the back of the car was covered in soot.
  8. P

NEPOC: Anyone need snowtires?

I still want your trim rings. :D
  9. P

Modern NEPOC

It ain't a tiptoe through the tulips.
  10. P

Center caps for steelies?

Center caps for steelies, i.e. half-moons
  11. P

Noone, eh?
  12. P

Anyone know where I can get center caps that would fit 5x114.3 steelies. I'm just curious to see what they would look like. :D
  13. P

Modern NEPOC

Drinking the cheap weaksauce I bought for to make beef stew. The stew was good, though.
  14. P

Modern NEPOC

<--- sets fire to pants
  15. P

Modern NEPOC

wurg.
  16. P

That stuff is brilliant. Is there a date for this thing?
  17. P

Modern NEPOC

Wake me up when I'm rich and surrounded by beautiful bare-breasted women.
  18. P

Modern NEPOC

I really hope you fellas haven't abandoned the whole 'drinking' angle in the past couple of years. T'would be a real shame. In other news, I have decided that a coma the depth of a kiddie-pool is an excellent substiute for sleep. Who's with me?
  19. P

where has the glory gone?

I'm no expert, but where is your trigger discipline, young man?
Back