Search results

1. R

Turbocharged PGTs/MX6s KLZE intake manifold

Turbocharged PGTs/MX6s KLZE intake manifold EDIT: Price dropped to $100 shipped! Hi all, I've opted out from the Probe scene for quite some time even though the PGT still sits in the garage but here's something that might be useful to someone who's modding PGTs/MX6s/MX3s/ 626s or Millenias. A...
  2. R

FD 16x8 Wheels

Could you throw me a PM with a shipped price to 33756 :) Thanks, Rigs
  3. R

FS (FL) 1994 Mazda RX7 front loaded calipers!

Calipers sold to Speed3.5! Thank You!
  4. R

Price lowered to $150 shipped within the states! Flyrtle is coming soon and i can use the money for little stuff my PGT might need! Email me for quicker response! Speed3.5, If these dont sell before your visit to FL, you know the deal :)
  5. R

Looks like they might end up in your hands as i dont see much interest here. I wish i could have sold them sooner to have either saved for Flyrtle or put that money towards a welder, we'll see!
  6. R

Since PGTs have same caliper ears as MSPs, I'd say no they dont bolt on unless you make a bracket for them. The ears come close but not enough to modify them. I'll measure the distance tomorrow from each center bolt hole just as a reference. I had that info before but cant remember it.
  7. R

Thanks nate, i'll fix the price :)
  8. R

I have a clean set of front calipers from a 94 RX7 (4-pot) for sale in excellent condition. I've saved them for a good 2 years in hopes to fit them into my PGT but never got the chance to actually start this project. These babies come loaded with good pads in them and as you know are getting...
  9. R

Wtb: Msp

Not in Jersey but here's one in FL http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/ctd/1550908489.html Used to be a titanium one for less ($4.9k) a couple of weeks ago but i cant seem to locate it. Maybe it is sold or post expired. Good Luck on the hunt!
  10. R

No More Proteges For Me Selling off Everything

Received the turbo a while ago, Thanks Dubby(cheers)
  11. R

Dubby, I don't mind shipping stuff late as we always get caught up with extra stuff and emergencies but informing the buyers in #1 key to do business. Either way you are excused and I will PM you later about the tracking number! Rigs
  12. R

So any words on that Turbo you sold on ProbeTalk? I tried pms and aol and you seem to busy to even throw a word, whats the deal?
  13. R

Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

PGTs look best when kept stock with some wider wheels and a bit of drop, other than that it tends to lean towards Fast and Furious! As far as my injectors, yeah i have 370ccs now but it shocked me to see the 330s max on 7psi which led me to believe i was making ~300whp. Oh well time for another...
  14. R

The reason i like this picture is because thats the original damage done to them while having a boost spike to 17-20psi in a split second. And the funny thing is that the engine could still run (of course wouldnt idle) even after running on 5 cyl and the 6th one slapping up and down. Every...
  15. R

Mr Slow MSP, First pic is my favorite one and i couldn't leave out! I had another version of it saying "When possibility bends all odds, only in a Mazda engine" but im not including it as it might upset the crowd, lol. Oh just in case you wanna see another interesting picture... here we go:
  16. R

94 626 = non-interference...right?

I know the V6 2.5L KLDE/KLZE is non-interference, dont know much about the2.0L
  17. R

Winter is Here & Tranny is Clunky

I had best results with Redline MT-90 but dont know about you guys as you have LSDs in your trannies and maybe that might require smth else.
  18. R

Tampa meet?

Can i join too? My front valve cover clearly says MAZDA :) BTW, does anyone of you go towards Clearwater on 60 Saturdays? I see lots of cars there!
  19. R

NorthEastern NJ

I've driven from NJ to FL and back more than 12 times and my best is 17 hours (total of 1216 miles) with only 4 short stops which 3 were for gas and one in a rest area. I might have spend a total of 30 minutes on these stops, the rest just driving 5-10 above limit and a handful of 100-120mph...
Back