Search results

1. 2

FS: Forge BPV

$100 obo. Includes springs and shims. Discount for active duty US Military or combat service.
  2. 2

FS: TWM Shift Knob

$60 obo. Weighted shifter. Discount for active duty US Military or combat service.
  3. 2

Farewell

Well, after 8 operations on my back, I reached a point where driving the MS3 was just too painful. It served as a faithful daily driver, keeping my Z06 dry on rainy days. It was a sad thing to do but I had to trade it in for another option. My choice was a bit different - a Ford SVT Raptor...
  4. 2

Well that's just awesome...

Just thought I would share. 2nd time this has happened to me this year. The car is parked outside and we live in a pretty rural area... Last year, I found a 2lb dead rat under the engine. Lots of fun cleaning him out of there. Fortunately, the stink was all in the engine and cleaned-up with...
  5. 2

CEL after cleaning MS CAI?

I did a normal service on the car this weekend and finally got around to cleaning the MS CAI using their kit. The filter was pretty dirty. After cleaning, I let it dry completely, etc. I got around to driving the car today and about 15 minutes down the road, I got a CEL. My question is...
  6. 2

Got smashed tonight...

Sitting in traffic and the car behind me got rear-ended at 65 mph. She then hit me at slightly less than that. Both of them were injured. The back of the MS3 is completely trashed - completely. But the CHP guy and I looked at it and it was OK to drive. It still drives like new...
  7. 2

I was wrong, I admit it... (Valentine One)

A couple of weeks ago I debated the benefits of the Valentine over my Solo S2. I've had the S2 for a couple of years and it seemed to work great. But I did a bunch of reading and was convinced by some of the folks on the threads. I got one a week ago and used it on my trip to/from Vegas...
  8. 2

Forge BPV Question

Does this thing need to be disassembled and lubed on a regular basis? I'm told by a friend that this should be done each oil change. Anyone have that experience? Thanks
  9. 2

Black Front Badge (Pics)

My near destruction of my front badge made me go ahead and buy the pre-painted and clear-coated version from a major vendor. Really great quality stuff. It gives the car a more mean look to it. Eventhough it's raining, I snapped a couple of pictures. Pardon the dirt and water all over the car...
  10. 2

Basic Suspension Questions

I have two questions that are probably gonna seem pretty dumb. But I've gotten a lot of good advice here so I figured I would toss them out there... 1) Given that swapping the front swaybar is a PITA, is there any benefit to running a larger rear bar but leaving the front bar alone? I've...
  11. 2

Black Front Badge

Does anyone have one of the black front emblems sold online by a major vendor? Any problems? Any pics on a black car? Thanks
  12. 2

FS: 2008 MS3 OEM Rims (Almost New!) - sold

(I finally read the rules and have the little sign in the pictures) These 2008 MS3 18" x 7" rims have only 1400 miles on them and are almost brand new. There are no major scratches or scuffs. They come with a set of locking lugs. I'm asking $500 OBO I live in N. San Diego and would like to...
  13. 2

ASA AR1s + BFG g-Force Sports

I could not find any pictures with AR1s so I figured I would post a few I snapped after putting these on today. The rims are ASA AR1s 18" x 7.5" and the tires are BFG g-Force Sport 235x40x18. Although these tires are less expensive than stock, the cornering and traction feel improved. That's...
  14. 2

Prosport Gauge Wiring Question - Auto Headlights

I installed a Prosport electronic boost gauge today. It works great but there is an odd interaction with the automatic headlights. What I'm seeing is that if I operate the headlights fully manual, everything works great. The gauge is white when the lights are off and then go to amber when the...
  15. 2

MS3 Shop/Service Manual

Does anyone know where I can purchase a good service manual for the MS3? I've done some searching online and only see a Chilton manual from 2004...
  16. 2

Boost Gauge Question

I've been reading the various posts on boost gauges and have a (possibly stupid) question. I've seen references to many mfgs including Defi, prosport, autometer, etc. I am stumped as to why the Prosport gauges are so much less expensive (like $65 vs $130). Are these gauges just a great deal...
  17. 2

Any pix of MS3 running 235/40 on stock rims?

Anyone have a shot of their MS3 running this size tire on the stock rim? I'm concerned about fitment. Thanks
Back