Search results

1. S

PAR 1-4 Gear set, Garrett GT3071R, Haltech F10A, Speedcircuit Stage 1 Head

Time has come to part ways with my Baby and Daily driver of 17yrs. After just putting in the new turbo setup and getting ready to do some tuning, the engine started stumbling during downshifts which unfortunately turned out to be a worn thrust washer that slightly scared the crankshaft surface...
  2. S

Need Wiring Harness Protege 2.0l MT no abs

Random gremlins causing me hell... this seems like the best start after finding a new DD! (notcool) Preferably one not toasted crispy like mine!
  3. S

Protege 2.0l 5-spd Tranny Cheap

So I'm planning a tranny rebuild with my PAR Set-up and would much rather swap a stock tranny on there temporarily to be able to take my time. LMK what you have... Shipping to 77357
  4. S

WTB: Xcellerated Concepts (or other??) Reversed Cowl CF Hood

Long shot but... as the title states... I need it bad for when summer comes around! Income tax return money coming! The only time I get to spend money on the ride! (kiss)
  5. S

WTB: Or where to buy coilpack harness connectors (without buying the whole harness)

As the title says I am in desperate need of at least one coilpack connector since mine is cracked in half straight through the contacts. An 8yr old engine bay running lots of boost tends to generate a BIT of heat and all my connectors have been cooked well done!! Getting major ign/fuel cut...
  6. S

Nintendo Wii Hardly Used 4 games 2 controllers 1 Nunchaku

I have for sale my boys like new Wii that was barely used and comes with all cords and 2 controllers 1 nunchaku since one is missing. Wii Console Serial Number: LU5246XXXX Games Included: The House Of The Dead Super Mario Galaxy Wii Play Wii Deca Sports $175+shipping :)
  7. S

FS: Walbro, RC750cc, P5 diff., Longblock (local) & more

Have a few things to clear out... PARTS ADDED 9/3/10 Hiboost Mani&DP, P5 Radiator, Radiator Cover Thingy MORE PARTS ADDED 10/12/10 Stock P5 Intake System, Stock fans 1. Walbro GSS342 about 2k miles perfect condition $80+shipping SOLD 2. RC750cc Injectors Purchased from another member but never...
  8. S

On my 4th TB... Vac leak at Throttle Shaft

I can't be the only one having this issue. Did a boost leak test yesterday and once again this was the outcome. Causing lean idle after the car is up to normal temps. Also at around -10vac at cruising rpms leans out until the engine load changes.
  9. S

Protege 2.0 MAF Sensor

Mine broke need one to pass emissions...help me now :)
  10. S

Perrin Fuel Rail Caused Pulsing Sound from Walbro Pump

I just installed my Perrin Rail and everything runs fine but the sound coming from near my Walbro pump while the car is running almost sounds like a faint knock that is pump load dependant. Car is still driving fine other than what seems like a vac leak that causes me to go a bit lean to...
  11. S

Haltech F10A Throttle pumps "0" No idle!

Okay I was trying to find answers everywhere since finally having closed loop control working but have pretty much figured out that Juan from Hiboost used "Throttle Pump Settings" to not have to tune for idle or cruising. This bumps fuel and sustains it for throttle response and keep from going...
  12. S

WTB!! Need an IHI VF22 Turbo

I toasted my Hiboost IHI VF22 after slightly whining for the past year it died yesterday. Pulled it apart pressed the shaft out and pieces of the bearing cage came out! I am waiting on a call back from turboparts.com for a center cartridge but if anyone knows where to find one let me know...
  13. S

Seized up Turbo Hiboost IHI VF22 Help!!

Well I think that says it all. My turbo has had a slightly louder whine for the past year worse when cold but never got any louder so I figured it was okay?? Anyway yesterday at lunch it seemed slightly louder. I'm only 1 mile from home and 1 mile from the kids daycare. On the way from...
  14. S

Hiboost Kit with CAI +1psi +spools 400rpms quicker

This was being done as an experiment to help minimize my stalling when sitting in traffic by hacking up my old AEM short ram. A/C running full blast cooling fan kicks on and blow the hot air from the turbo towards the intake; hot air + voltage drop from aftermarket fan = stall. So far, so good...
  15. S

Shaft Play in & out .030" okay & Sluggish When Hot

I have had a slight whine sound usually only audible at low rpms cruising or tapping on the throttle cable. Does the turbine spin a little with the wastegate closed? I checked for shaft play and have no wobble but maybe .030" in and out. Spins perfectly free and quiet. I have had my Hiboost...
  16. S

J&S Safeguard install Help for TPS wire

Well the instructions sound simple enough but for the TPS signal the J&S is saying to tap into my 02 signal wire, which with my Haltech F10 both 02 signal wires are run to +12 for constant open loop at over 30% throttle and under that my PLX wideband 0-1v signal runs into the Haltech for closed...
  17. S

Installed PLX M-300 Wideband A/F Increase with A/C on

Anyone have this experience? Since my Hiboost my install I have had the effects of what seemed to be a vac leak or bad sensor or something. I did some seafoam in the intake and found my Hiboost manifold was leaking at the EGR threaded fitting. Made a new one with tighter toleranced threads with...
  18. S

Hiboosted F10 P5 @10psi need 93 octane maps

F10 93 octane MAP settings with 2-1/2" (no cats if it matters) I PM'ed Juan, but haven't heard back from him and am very anxious and impatient. I can't believe the difference just going from 8 to 10psi. I have been too scared to push it not knowing how the 91 octane MAPs will run. (boom01)...
  19. S

Hiboost P5 Emissions 4 "Not Ready" codes

Anyone had this problem trying to pass emissions test? Never had a check engine light so no worries until they plugged into my computer and 4 "Not Ready" codes came up at my emissions test. Reset computer and cycled at least 20 times over 300 miles and still the same Not Ready code. Nervous...
  20. S

hiboost w/ re-circulating hks ssqv

Has anyone done this with the Hibbost set up yet. I'm trying to figure out where to return back into my intake pipe without effecting any sensors or the pressure back through the hose to the valve cover. Any suggestions are appreciated in advance.
Back