Search results

1. P

Pablo's NA, here we go again...

Picked her up yestesterday, gave her a 1,330 mile test drive. Needs some maintenance and a little work, but very happy with her. Already replaced some vacuum hoses and PCV valve, need to replace fluids and do some brake work. It also needs a good cleaning, inside and out. More updates and...
  2. P

AEM tru-boost - SOLD

AEM tru-boost AEM tru-boost boost controller, only used for 3k miles. Includes mount. List Date: 6/27/2014 For more info, click here to view the original listing: AEM tru-boost -------------------------------------- SOLD --------------------------------------
  3. P

AEM wiedband UEGO - SOLD

AEM wiedband UEGO AEM wideband UEGO, includes sensor. Used for 2k miles, like new. Includes mount. List Date: 6/27/2014 For more info, click here to view the original listing: AEM wiedband UEGO -------------------------------------- SOLD --------------------------------------
  4. P

Food, drinks, music. Do it!

Friday July 18 The Bier Haus 8:30 PM Music: Shady Drive These guys are really good, as Phen pointed out. Come on out and have a good time, good food and a few drinks.
  5. P

'04 MSM wheels with ZII tires - SOLD

'04 MSM wheels with ZII tires This is a set of '04 MSM Racing Harts with a set of 215/45/17 Direzza ZII tires. The tires have less than 1,000 highway miles on them, they're like new. Valve stems are aluminum, blue. A few scratches and minor curb rash. $800 for the set, prefer local pickup but...
  6. P

Feb 2014 meet

Winking Lizard in Independence Sunday Feb 23 Would rather have it on Sunday, but if people prefer Saturday then I'll ask it be a late lunch meet (1 or 2 PM) so I can head to work afterwards.
  7. P

Poll - Would you rent a "race car" for a day or two?

Hey guys, just wanted to see who (if any) of you would be interested in this. A thought for now, since the car is just sitting in the garage. I have a sale pending, but if it falls through I'd like to get something out of it. A lot of you have mentioned that you don't do more (or any) track...
  8. P

next meet - indoor karting

sup peoples, time to set up another fun meet! This place was brought up by Marc, and after doing some reading it looks really cool. Indoor karting in Cinci, bit of a drive but should be a good time. Prices are per race, each race is 8 minutes: - 1 race: $20 - 2 races: $38 - 3 races: $54 - 5...
  9. P

Hoosier A6 225/45/15 - SOLD

Hoosier A6 225/45/15 This is a set of Hoosier A6 225/45/15 tires with 60% thread left. Local pickup preferred but will ship at buyers expense. List Date: 8/14/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Hoosier A6 225/45/15 -------------------------------------- Item Has...
  10. P

15x8 Rota slipstream with Hoosier tires

15x8 Rota slipstream with Hoosier tires This is a set of 15x8 Rota Slipstream, bolt pattern 5x114. They have no curb rash!!! Only scratches are from the lug nuts! Excellent condition. Mounted is a set of Hoosier A6, 225/45/15 with 90% thread left. This is a great deal for $900. Local pickup...
  11. P

2003 MazdaSpeed Protege - track ready - No Longer Available

2003 MazdaSpeed Protege - track ready This is a 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege, 110k miles. As you can see it is track ready. Only selling it because I'm dealing with family issues and I need the money. Car runs perfectly. National TTD champion with NASA. The car is fast, you just need to learn to...
  12. P

2004 MazdaSpeed Miata - No Longer Available

2004 MazdaSpeed Miata 2004 MazdaSpeed Miata with 81,200 miles. Car runs great, no issues. Only selling it because of family issues so I need the money. Car has a few mods: BEGi throttle body intake BEGi cool air box Forge BPV AEM Tru-Boost controller FM downpipe Miataroadster short shifter...
  13. P

MSM RacingHart wheels, 17x7 - No Longer Available

MSM RacingHart wheels, 17x7 This is a set of RacingHart wheels from a 2004 MSM, 17x7. Wheels have a few scuff marks as shown, but otherwise in good condition. They include blue aluminum valve stems. Would rather sell locally, but will ship at buyers expense. I will give you a real quote once I...
  14. P

225/45/15 Hoosier A6 - No Longer Available

225/45/15 Hoosier A6 This is a set of used Hoosier A6 tires, 225/45/15. They have about 60% left. Would prefer to sell locally but will ship at buyers expense, last set I shipped to NY was $120. List Date: 5/28/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: 225/45/15 Hoosier A6...
  15. P

Weekly meet - April 7 @ Barroco

Barroco was proposed again for a meet, they have a new menu that includes lots of pork (if you don't like pork, you'll be banned). Sunday, April 7th @ 3:30PM Barroco 12906 Madison Ave Lakewood Cruising for pictures afterwards?
  16. P

MSM Racing Hart wheels only - No Longer Available

MSM Racing Hart wheels only This is a set of Racing Hart wheels from a 2004 MSM, they have a few scratches as shown in the pictures, but they are straight and have never been fixed. The tires have been sold! Wheels only are available. Reasonable offers received, would rather sell them...
  17. P

Pablo's MSP maintenance thread

I guess its time I posted here... Like the title says, this will be a maintenance thread as the car needs very little work, mostly basic maintenance and some customization to make it more my own. A few weeks ago I purchased a 2003.5 MSP, the car is set up for NASA TTD and would fall into FP...
  18. P

Hoosier A6 tires, 225\45\15 - SOLD

Hoosier A6 tires, 225\45\15 This is a set of Hoosier A6 tires, 225\45\15. Tires have 60% lef ton them, used on a NASA TTD car. If you want more\bette pictures of all tires PM me. List Date: 2/12/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Hoosier A6 tires, 225\45\15...
  19. P

Konig ReTrack wheels + Hoosier A6 225/45/15 - No Longer Available

Konig ReTrack wheels + Hoosier A6 225/45/15 This is a set of Konig ReTrack wheels with a set of Hoosier A6 225/45/15. Tires have 75% left on them. If you want more\better pictures PM me and I will send them to you. Wheels are in like new condition, minimal scratches from lug nuts if any. Size...
  20. P

Stock MSP parts

I bought a 2003.5 MSP recently and have a few extra parts I don't need, all parts are for local pickup in Cleveland, OH but I can ship at buyers expense. Oil pan: SOLD! J pipe: SOLD! Engine cover: SOLD! Intercooler: $60 rear sway bar (includes new brackets): SOLD!
Back