Search results

1. H

FS: KLC157 Whiteline rear sway bar end links, practically new - SOLD

FS: KLC157 Whiteline rear sway bar end links, practically new KLC157 Whiteline rear sway bar end links. Practically new, tried to install them and notice they don't fit a Mazdaspeed3. Fits gen 1 Mazda3. My loss is your gain. Free shipping from Hawaii, that's already a deal in itself. :-) List...
  2. H

Black Smoke on WOT. Can a HT or AP fix this?

I get black smoke on WOT, can a HT or AP fix this? I do have the oil filter conversion on my car & I know it wasn't perfectly flat when it was put on & leaks a lil. I kinda doubt its that causing the smoke though I'm sure under WOT, the oil would probably get a lil thinner & could leak out...
  3. H

FS: Cobb Drop Springs

I put an attachment, I hope it works. I don't have the picture of the springs on the web anywhere, just my camera. Cobb drop springs for sale from Hawaii. 190 shipped. Sorry for the lil extra, it cost a lil more to ship from here. Used for about 2 months, took off because I upgraded to...
  4. H

EMP-Elite Mazda Performance Meet

Date: Feb 13th Time: 10 am Place: NEX Parking Lot (the usual spot-near the tax preparation trailer) EMP-Elite Mazda Performance is Hawaii's primarily MazdaSpeed club. Looking for the meanest, cleanest, and/or fastest Mazdas. We already have a pretty great crew of guys from before but I've been...
  5. H

Mazda3 vs. MazdaSpeed3 Coilovers

What exactly is the difference between coilovers for the Mazda3 & MazdaSpeed3? I asked TEIN the same question, still waiting to hear back. I figure I'd ask the gurus here too. I notice there is some wicked coilovers for the Mazda3 but only a couple decent ones for the MazdaSpeed3. I even found...
  6. H

Loose Suspension Feel

I don't know if its only me or not but the car always feels best right after coming back from the dealership. I think they check the tightness on some suspension parts while its there. I even had a nut, I think, fall off my suspension somewhere once when I brought it in to the dealership & they...
  7. H

MS3 Rear Wiper Blade Replacement

Has anyone tried to replace their rear wiper blade? Do you have to go the dealership route to get it replaced? The plastic on the stock blade makes it next to impossible to just buy an aftermarket blade. I want to try & use the original plasstics that come on the blade. Is there a replacement...
  8. H

235/50R18s fit a Speed3 with a 40something offset?

I accidentally got some used 235/50R18s, I thought they were 235/40R18s. Any clue if they'll fit at all? I'm trying to put them on the rear of a Speed3.
  9. H

Is there anything special you need to do to TPMS sensors?

I bought a used set of TPMS for my MS3 & am installing them on aftermarket rims. I'm gonna service all the sensors first since they're off but do I need to link the sensors to the car at all somehow? I guess every car is different, I heard some you have to press a certain button combo on the...
  10. H

What to use to clean your interior?

I heard ArmorAll cracks your interior because it's oil based. What is a good water based interior cleaner to use on the dash & doors & stuff? Thanks.
  11. H

Elite Mazda Performance

Hawaii's new premier Mazda Performance club. Interested or think you & your ride are "Elite", check us out on forumshawaii. http://www.forumshawaii.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=480499
  12. H

Oil Cooler Question

I saw a magazine where it might have been a 2.3 Mazda3 with a Tri-point turbo kit... but I noticed it said he ws running a RX8 oil cooler. Have any of you heard of this? Anyone try this? I'm wondering if it bolts on to a Speed or regular 3 & what kinds of differences it might make. If its a...
  13. H

TurboXS Stealthback. Noises?

Anyone else with a TurboXS Stealthback notice any weird noises coming from your car? I notice the car is alot louder than expected & it sounds a lil throaty at times. I notice quite a bit of like rubbing noises, I notice a small part on the exhaust that rubs the mid chassis brace & tried to fix...
  14. H

Will a new WRX hood fit a Speed3?

I wanna know if anyone has done this or knows for sure if it'll fit. If you look at the new Impreza, the exterior looks pretty much identical in some parts. The hood looks very similar & I wanted to rock the vented WRX hood if possible. Also if someone has down this, how does it fir as far as...
  15. H

MazdaSpeed Meet!!! 30 August 2008

I'm planning the 1st MazdaSpeed meet for 30 August at 7 pm at Kakaako Park behind the old Pfleuger Honda. Open to all MazdaSpeed cars & drivers. Trying to form a MazdaSpeed club, figure it'd be mostly town people & we'll join up with the leeward side Mazda & M-Spec meets too... if that's cool...
  16. H

FMIC Question

FMIC/Fuel Cut Defender Question I have someone locally selling a TurboXS FMIC which he said he ran with a Cobb SRI with no fuel cut defender. I was wondering if this sounds ok to you guys and possibly how you guys are running your FMICs. I have a CPE CAI so I should notice a lil bit of a...
  17. H

MazdaSpeed Club???

Is there any MazdaSpeed clubs out there? I have been trying to set one up in Hawaii, I posted in the Hawaii section. If there is a MazdaSpeed Club started up somewhere else in the world, I wanted to know how you guys did it possibly & maybe what boundaries to & not to cross. Maybe things like...
  18. H

MazdaSpeed Club???

Ok I figured we'd try this again. Been trying to get a club together of MazdaSpeeds. I figure all Speeds. MS3, MS6, MS Miata & MS Proteges. I know there is quite a bit of MS3 on the island though, met a bunch at the last Mazda3 cruise. I also been seeing them around more lately & heard about the...
  19. H

Boost Gauge Install Question

I have a MS3, it took me a lil bit just to figure out there doesn't seem to be a throttle cable on this car. I believe its electronically controlled. I bought a Blitz DTT DCIV turbo timer & it has a built in boost gauge but I had my buddy install it but he only does electrical so he left the...
  20. H

Tire Question

I have a MS3, I see the manufacturer's recommendated tire pressure but it seems low to me considering the tires can go 44 PSI max. Is it best to inflate them to near max? Would the car's handling, braking, etc suffer because of it? Anyone have a clue why the pressure is set so low? Does it trip...
Back