Search results

1. S

just picked up a 2005 Tribute

Well my Speed3 now has to share the driveway with another Mazda. I just picked up a 2005 Tribute 4x4 for the wife with 80k on it for $4000. It is definitely nicer than her 2000 Civic.(rockon)
  2. S

Cel p2187

I have a 2007 speed3 with 77000 miles. The CEL is on, code is P2187. Any thoughts? Any idea how much it is to fix? It wont pass inspection this way.
  3. S

Need shocks and struts, what to get...

I need shocks and struts. What is the best to get? I would like to get cobb springs at the same time. Any recommendations?
  4. S

My kid can beat your kid

My youngest son, 9, won the Massachusetts State Championship for his wieght class in wrestling on Saturday. He qualified for the tournament on the previous Sunday at the regional finals. Then we went out by Boston for the "The Big East" which is our state finals. He wrestled in the Gold...
  5. S

All done in the Marines.

Well I finally finished my contract with the US Marines Reserves. I thought I would be excited but as is turns out I feel kinda empty, sort of like I am betraying my fellow Marines. My wife is happy and my kids are thrilled. I guess I will see how I feel in a few months.
  6. S

Pet names for Speed3

My kids refer to my Speed3 as "The Rocket". Anyone else have a name for their ride, or maybe your kids have named it? My kids call it "The Rocket", because 1. it is fast, and 2. it pins them to their seats (like a rocket). Thought this could be a fun thing to find out
Back