Search results

1. S

Turn Signal/Flasher Problem HELP!!!!

This is going to be one of those projects that take forever! Thanks for the quick response! I wasn't sure if I would lose the hazard lights if the stalk was bad. I guess I had already eliminated that out of the equation. Now if I could just get some time to work on this thing!
  2. S

Thunder header or TSUDO ?

How much would the Thunder header cost? I am interested... but also strapped for cash.
  3. S

Turn Signal/Flasher Problem HELP!!!!

So I am at a complete loss of what to do. One day I came out to my car after work and had no flashing lights when I unlocked the car. (My car was working perfectly when I drove it there in the morning) Come to find out that I have no turn signals, no hazard lights, no relay clicking noise, and...
  4. S

New front bumper

As soon as I clean off all of the salt on my car I will try to take some pictures.
  5. S

New front bumper

I need to call them to see if they sell just the front bumper separate from the rest of the kit. And I am not too sure if I want to lose the front fogs. Another thing is that I am trying to outweigh the pros and cons between plastic and fiberglass.
  6. S

OHIO(Dayton)SUCKS!

OhioMSPinNJ I live out in the Madison area, I am in Ontario everyday either for school or work. I belive that his name was Mickey. He had some sweet ass rims on his P5. And then on his way back from Indy I think that his friend that was with him curbed one of his wheels. I think that I...
  7. S

New front bumper

Thanks for the ideas. Does anyone have a picture of a P5 with just the WW front bumper? It would be nice to see what the finished product would look like. I don't plan on doing anything until spring so that gives me plenty of time to figure things out. But feel free to keep the ideas coming!
  8. S

OHIO(Dayton)SUCKS!

Matt, did you stop in on the meet in Columbus last June? I am pretty sure that I met you at Polaris.
  9. S

New front bumper

About a month ago, I had my car at a shop and someone backed into my car with their Blazer. The estimate of the damage was $450. The bumper doesn't look all that bad, so I can live with it in its current condition until spring comes. Now that I finally have the check for the money, I am looking...
  10. S

OHIO(Dayton)SUCKS!

I am from Mansfield too, and I bet the only one that I see around here is yours.
  11. S

Yet Another Sex Thread...

the front passenger seat in the P5 isn't the best place either
  12. S

Whats your AIM Name? Keep in touch

scooby4376 on aim and yahoo
  13. S

What is your monthly payment

$342.01 for 5 years, payoff right now is at $15493. !!!!!DONATIONS WELCOME!!!!! :D
  14. S

20,000 miles

I just hit 11111 this morning on my way to work. Got my baby on Sept 27. Hmmmmm......wonder what we are going to be doing for our one year anniversary? :confused:
  15. S

advise on aftermarket products

how much? MPChi, how much did you pay for your spread spectrum alarm? I have been checking out their website, and I think thats the one that I want to get.
  16. S

what the hell is this feature?

I have to hold the handle out when i close the doors on my 96 miata. This is the most inconvenient feature ever. Just because you have to hold the handle out, doesn't mean that you will make sure that you will have you keys everytime you lock the car. You get into the same routine everytime you...
  17. S

Welcome aboard ben-o!

Good choice ben-o, hope to see you around here often! And don't be shy, nobody bites here. Well.... almost nobody :) Welcome to the family!
  18. S

2002 Miata Vs MP3.... what are you thoughts

I have a 96 miata alongside my P5, and the miata will be a b**** to beat. The power to weight ratio is all there. Also NC_MP3 has a good point about the miata being rear wheel drive. If you do race, good luck!
  19. S

PHAT RIMS for PROTEGE FOR CHEAP$

Can you post a pic with them on your ride? I would like to see how they look in relation to the rest of the car.
  20. S

PHAT RIMS for PROTEGE FOR CHEAP$

I WANT THOSE WHEELS! where did you get them from?
Back