Search results

1. M

Post your recent pictures!

my recent pic
  2. M

What have you done to your non-mazda today?

put down 470AWHP at low boost(21psi) bigger injectors just got here so we will see what 35+ psi will make :) hoping for 700+awhp in a car that weighs 2106 pounds haha should be a fun season
  3. M

Before and After photos of your Mazda

being able to help out on the zoltans build all i can say is that it looks way sick,boosted sedan 3 FTMFW
  4. M

Lambo Doors Pt II. The madness continues.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=14749863&cat=556&lpid=&search= looks like i will be seeing alot more :(
  5. M

Broken LSD?

i dont know if his did but mine did not make any noises prior to it breaking,and mine snapped at like 50k
  6. M

My MSP is sold. Bye, bye guys!

i just might haha
  7. M

oh it gets worse,autozone "special edtion" badge probably 6 inches big that goes where the mazda sign in the back goes,dub mud flaps,busted a pilar to fit a nitrous brand volt meter,capped off the boost controller just to put a boost controller right next to it,sold the hks bov to put a knock of...
  8. M

not always the case:( sorry to thread jack just dont want to see this happen to that ride
  9. M

Broken LSD?

your lsd is ******,mine snapped and it just felt like it popped outta gear but then it would just rev and keep making grinding noises,bad for me i was 300 miles from home with no cel phone haha
  10. M

Current Engine bay pics everyone

yeah for sure man
  11. M

Post Anything

drag car project project truck t70 with hks waste gate going on the truck soon
  12. M

Current Engine bay pics everyone

thanks man,and thats awesome man,do you still have the contact info,i dont remember if i ever got that to you
  13. M

red powder coated valve cover

it was off a 626 i didnt think there was any difference but thanks for the heads up,where can someone get that?
  14. M

new project.....turbo :)

damn no one is interested haha fmic sleeper status t70 with an hks waste gate oh s***,top mounted manifold is being welded up :)
  15. M

red powder coated valve cover

nm false alarm
  16. M

719prottege build thread

still gonna have me build you a motor? have not heard back from you and just curious whats going on with that haha
  17. M

My Timing belt installation with pics!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6lJ_3yw_Tc sorry to thread jack but there is a vid of this too
  18. M

2jz speed?!?!

if you got the cash flow to do it then do it,but not many of us have that laying around
  19. M

03.5 msp $3200?

just throwing it out there but most people consider cars with out motors shells,but it does seem pretty high for a car with no motor there are a few msp's at local dealers going for 4000 to 6000 any how good luck with the sale hopefully someone finds a home for it
Back