Search results

1. M

MSD DashHawk OBDII Vehicle Information Display

MSD DashHawk OBDII Vehicle Information Display Up for sale is an MSD Dashhawk OBDII monitoring device. Works great and was recently flashed with the latest firmware upgrade. Comes with everything shown and I will include a CD with the latest Dashhawk software for customizing views on the...
  2. M

Possible blown engine, need advice.

2007 Mazdaspeed3 GT with 77,000 miles on it and $4,300 left to pay off. Monday night I'm driving home and notice that whenever I engage the clutch pedal or even rest my foot on it, I get intense vibrations through it. Once I get home and into the slower speed limits, I notice the engine is...
  3. M

Encouragement

Very often we see threads about smoking turbos and blown engines, but I think we rarely hear from the other camp. People whose cars are running like champs years after purchase with many thousands of miles on the odometer. With that in mind, I wanted to share some positive words. I just...
  4. M

How to remove the tail lights?

First of all, I don't even know if they are covers or an entire housing for the tail lights. I took a look at the car the other day and couldn't figure out how to take the clear plastic covers off of the tail lights. Does anyone know? Yes, I did some searching and didn't come up with...
  5. M

2009 Philly Cheesesteak Run!

Got invited to this by a buddy on another forum. Seems like it could be a good time. Main thread here and Facebook Event Philly Cheesesteak Run Saturday, April 11, 2009 ALL MAKES & MODELS WELCOME!!! 10:30am Meet at Ikea in College Park, MD 10100 Baltimore Ave College Park, MD 20740 Leaving...
  6. M

When Your Credit Card Signature Fun Backfires

This is pretty goddamn funny link
  7. M

VIDEO: Petter Solberg gets a Subaru boo boo

Dumb Racer Fails to Ghost Ride Break.com video
  8. M

Toy collecting anyone?

Alright, I imagine this hobby thread may become as popular as my last one (handful of replies, all of them mine), but I'll give it a shot anyway. Does anyone currently collect or used to collect toys of any kind? I've been collecting Transformers on and off for about 5 years now and have...
  9. M

Heroes

Anyone catch the season 3 2-part premier last night? Things went quite a bit darker than in previous episodes I think, there was a lot of gore, which surprised me. I am very excited for the new season but am already a little overwhelmed with all of the characters I have to keep track of. It...
  10. M

Watchmen

Didn't see a thread about this and thought it might be a good topic for discussion. Who saw the trailer before The Dark Knight? Who has read the graphic novel? I finished the novel this past weekend and I thought it was great. From the looks of the trailer, they've been pretty faithful to...
  11. M

Military clothing anyone?

Mods, please don't whack this yet. I know it's off topic, and you're welcome to kill it after this weekend, but I need a little help right now. Hey guys, I've got a big scenario airsoft game down in Bowie tomorrow and I need to find some military woodland style camo ASAP. Does anyone know of...
  12. M

Airsoft anyone?

So I did a search and did not find an Airsoft specific thread up til this point, so here it is. Guns I own in order of purchase: UTG MP5-A4 electric Echo 1 G36C electric KWA M9 gas blow back JG 614 electric JG Sig 552 electric I usually play up in Frederick county (plenty of woods up there) in...
  13. M

Sales Guy vs. Web Dude

If you're involved in IT at all you'll find this hilarious. The Website Is Down!
  14. M

My Sirius Starmate4 radio install

This won't be a how-to, just showing where I mounted the radio I purchased this week after my Sirius One died. I'm not a smoker so I was able to remove the ashtray and cut the faceplate a little bit so I could fit the radio flush with the center console. The result is a clean looking install...
  15. M

Free: Corksport Mazda3 black motor mount inserts

I got very lost on Corksport's site and ended up buying Mazda3 inserts for my MS3. In an attempt to make them fit, I modified one of the inserts by cutting off one of the prongs. I spent a bit of time trying to make them fit without luck and only later realized that I ordered the wrong ones...
  16. M

New pix of my Speed3

Been a long time since I've posted any, but I've done a few different things to it. It got washed yesterday and I felt like snapping some pictures. Mods photographed: Rear emblem debadged, side moldings removed, 35% window tint, smoked side markers, Cobb SRI and Forge valve.
  17. M

Free: Corksport Mazda3 black motor mount inserts

I got very lost on Corksport's site and ended up buying Mazda3 inserts for my MS3. In an attempt to make them fit, I modified one of the inserts by cutting off one of the prongs. I spent a bit of time trying to make them fit without luck and only later realized that I ordered the wrong ones...
  18. M

FS: Sony PSP with plenty of extras

UPDATED PICTURES - FS: Sony PSP with plenty of extras - Now $150 Selling a Sony Playstation Portable, the newer more slim version. I bought the Daxter bundle in fall of last year and I have several other items as well. The entire package comes with the following: Silver Sony PSP Slim AC...
  19. M

Spotted: MS3 CB

Spotted this morning around nine between Rossville Blvd/Bel Air Rd and Rossville/Perry Hall Blvd. Anyone here from the boards? It had exhaust on it, didn't see any other mods.
  20. M

Myron Cope: January 23, 1929 - February 27, 2008

Very sad, he will be missed. http://news.steelers.com/article/87346/
Back