Search results

1. P

Quaife 2.0 Transmission, Brembo Gran Turismo BBK, Fidanza, MSP ECU, Viper alarm, etc

Hey guys, It's been forever since I've posted but I have these items to move. All are being stored at Mazmart in Atlanta, Georgia if any one local wants to see them. PayPal or Cash only. Can ship worldwide via UPS/USPS. Prices shipped are for US members. PM for international shipping...
  2. P

2003 Mazda6s Engine Rattle?

I'm trying to help a friend who has a 2003 Mazda6s. Does anyone know of any common problems that will point me in the right direction? I'm going to go look at the car in a few hours. (My best guess would be the timing chain and/or tensioner but I haven't found a thread relating to the 2003...
  3. P

GI: Race Car/Parts For Sale (local members only)

I'm considering selling the race car... or parting it out. I've found the deal of a lifetime for a 1993 Supra TT (thumb)that I plan to clean up and resell. I'm just in desperate need of cash at the moment. I'm not selling any particular parts at the moment, just wondering if anyone is...
  4. P

WTB: 2.0L 5-speed transmission

I'm looking for a G15M-R transmission for the 2.0L FS-DE somewhere in the southeast. needs to be manual :D
  5. P

Question for those with a 1.8L trans sitting in the garage..

<!-- message --> I've searched several forums and have found nothing. I've been wondering if a 1.8L miata transmission will bolt up to a 2.0L FS-DE out of a 2002 Mazda Protege. Based off what I know about my previous work on Protege's: -an older BP (protege)...
  6. P

1999 Range Rover HSE (Georgia)

Kelly Blue Book value is $8,400 but I'm pretty flexible on the price if you're interested. 1999 Land Rover Range Rover 4.6 HSE Sport Utility 4D --90,000 miles --leather interior --good brakes and tires --Recently had $4000 of maintenance done by Road Brittannia (Atlanta's best LandRover shop)...
  7. P

Extra Stuff For Sale (GA members only)

Trucks, Tools, and Parts for Sale (GA members only) This is preview of the stuff I'll have for sale soon... just trying to make space in the garage. Check back weekly, I'll be adding a few items when I get to them. 2003 Specialized Allez Sport 56cm [click for full specs] FRAME - 6061 aluminum...
  8. P

Prodigy's How-to Rebuild Your Transmission (G15M-R)

Tools needed: -new razor blade -1-2 cans of brake cleaner -safety goggles -3/16 steel punch -Red Locktite -Ultra Gray RTV -10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 32mm sockets -inch lbs. torque wrench -foot lbs. torque wrench Remove ALL RTV with a razor -Clean bellhousing and outer transfer case...
  9. P

FS : 1999 Mazda Proteg ES (Daily driver)

FS : 1999 Mazda Proteg ES (Daily driver) 1999 Mazda Proteg ES 1.6 liter 4-cylinder engine Automatic transmission 4 door, seats 5 107,000 miles Sunroof AM/FM CD player Power windows & locks Tilt steering wheel Alloy wheels with good tires Cold air...
  10. P

Look for this the next time you're at the airport.

Only a Mazda Nerd would spot it. hint : it's across the hall from the restrooms closest to the security checkpoint.
  11. P

Protege part out..

Any one need misc parts? I need everything engine/trans, and removable body parts related. Everything else (interior, power window/wiper motors, etc) will be available for the next 2 weeks. See my build thread for pics : http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123712108
  12. P

[Prodigy's Race Protege Project]

I've taken on the project of rebuilding biknman's old hill climbing 1999 Protege. Basically most of my current mods will go to the race car chassis (2.0L engine + 5 speed transmission included). My daily driver will be reverted back to "stock" with the help of a 1.6L auto parts car. LONG STORY...
  13. P

2.0L manual ---> 1.6L auto SWAP

I'm about to purchase a parts car(1999 auto 1.6L) to help revert my current car into a stock daily driver. I have a heavily modified 2002 LX-T [2.0L and 5-speed transmission]. All of the parts on my car (engine, trans, turbo, suspension) are going into my 1999 roll caged chassis (which used to...
  14. P

The most EPIC prank at Emory

(rofl)Third floor (on the right)! (thumb) VIDEO : http://youtube.com/watch?v=nB1H2cPZUvo
  15. P

Trailer?

I'm looking into getting a Protege chassis(in Maryland) and was wondering if anyone here knows someone that would lend me a trailer for a couple of days. I've been contemplating this move for a close to 3 weeks and finally decided to go ahead with it. My trailer is too short and Uhaul doesn't...
  16. P

GI: complete turbo kit

17. P

Temp storage in Atlanta/Marietta?

As some of you have seen, I'm looking into buying a salvaged Protege5 in order to part it out to get enough money to get a decent Miata. I simply need the space to dismantle the car for one week. -It could be something as simple as someone's backyard. -A 110V outlet for my compressor...
  18. P

Vote for the MOTM

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123700897 Vote for your favorite Mazda of the Month!
  19. P

Strange issue... total cut off

I had a weird issue this morning... As I was driving to work this morning the car lost all power when I was going 10-15mph. There was no electrical power (radio/gauges/hardwired v1 all cut off) and the engine shut-off. The the car didn't want to start so I popped the hood (I thought the...
  20. P

Selling tools at autox events

I'm in the planning stages of putting together a small business for this year's autox events. I'll have a trailer and breakdown table full of tools to sell but I still need input on what you would like to see at the events. So far I'll have plenty of the following: All of the aluminum racing...
Back