Search results

1. 8

Transmission Problems

Long story short.... I lost 4th gear... It goes into the pocket but there's nothing there like I'm in neutral... I can put it in 4th now without pressing the clutch... The stick will stay in 4th gear position unless I push it out with or without the clutch being depressed All other gears work...
  2. 8

MISC MSP Parts

A Few Parts Pulled Off A MSP... Prices Include Shipping To The United States.. No Dibs... First To Pay Gets It. Paypal n017_51770k312@yahoo.com Shipping Daily Although Need 2days Lead Time To Retrieve From Storage I won't be able to comment on the parts... I pulled it off a Non-running vehicle...
  3. 8

SSAFC and Medieval Light Weight PS Pulley

A few items for sale Medieval Light Weight Power Steering Pulley. Item never used though shows its age from just sitting. - SOLD spicyorangemsp Split Second Air Fuel Controller - SOLD ngupta7 PayPal: n017_51770k312@yahoo.com * I can only ship on Saturday
  4. 8

WPC Treatment and Shot Peening

Has anyone tried shot peening their transmission gears? Has anyone tried WPC treatment on any engine parts? Seen a 2009 article in turbo magazine about the two. http://www.turbomagazine.com/tech/turp_0902_shot_peening_wpc_treatment/viewall.html As thinking about doing my transmission gears...
  5. 8

Photo request: Gemini Reverse Cowl Hood

If any one can help me out. I was wondering how the rain guard is supposed to be attached. Thanks in advance.
  6. 8

Team Pro5 Item(s) Giveaway Thread Stay Tuned For Next Item

Please read all rules and requirements before entering. Got some stuff I'm going to be giving away to Mazdas247 members. Only catch is that the winner must agree to pay me back for actual shipping charges. USPS mail service will be used with tracking number. Shipping insurance is up to the...
  7. 8

WTB 52mm gauge hoods/shades

As the title says. I'm looming for 3(three) of them.
  8. 8

Discussion: Eibach EVS Valve Springs

Hello my fellow Mazda enthusiasts. I wanted to know a little about this product. http://www.corksport.com/eibach-evs-spring-kit-fs-series-engine.html Please discuss any (detailed)reviews, specs, application(when and why), etc etc... Other possible discussions related to this subject such as...
  9. 8

Bypass coolant lines going to heater blower?

The white box under my dash is leaking coolant inside my compartment. I traced the lines from the block to the firewall. I'm thinking about pulling the two hoses and joining them to bypass the heater blower box. Anyone foresee any problems by doing this?
  10. 8

PS Pump... Ok To Run Without Belt

So my power steering pump is failing. Car is making the infamous power steering failing sound. Don't have the funds or time to fix it at the moment. Was wondering if I even needed it for the car to function. As far as I know the power steering shares it's belt with the AC. I don't use the AC so...
  11. 8

Folding@Home

I know most of us here are into speed.... but what about computer speed... wondering if there are any folders in here and what teams you are folding for... also wondering if anyone here that are folding or are interested in folding would like to maybe do some contests or what not...
  12. 8

MAM T3/T04 Manifold

SOLD I've never used it... Item appears to be in new condition... All welds are intact and it has a fresh coat of ceramic... Will Fit any FS-DE Motor... It has a flange for an external 38mm wastegate...
  13. 8

WTB: MSP Fog Deletes

Looking for MSP fog deletes or if you know the exact part number let me know Thanks
  14. 8

Protege5 WeatherTech Window Visor Set

Authentic WeatherTech Front And Rear Protege5 Window Visors... Practically Brand New... Had Them For About 3 Weeks... I Applied The 3m Carbon Fiber Vinyl Before Even Installing On My Car... So If You Wanted To You Could Remove The Vinyl And The Plastic Underneath Has Been Untouched By The...
  15. 8

TeamPro5 On Facebook

Looking for more members... Also Need Officers And Admins For This Group... http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=367714606475
  16. 8

Wheel Spacer Question

Well i put on the Mazda3 rims on my protege5 and i don't like how the wheels sit so far in the fender wells... i measured the distance between the tire side wall and the inside of the fender... in the front i got like 30mm of clearance in the rear i got like 20mm of clearance now the question...
  17. 8

How-To: Protege5 TSX Projector Retrofit

***DISCLAIMER*** Attempt this retrofit at you own risk... I am in no way responsible for damage to yourself or your parts that you are working on... serious injury may occur or even death. Here is how I did my TSX Projector retrofit into my protege5 headlights. This is how I did it and in no...
  18. 8

Jump In Your Mazda And Head For The Hills

We'll all wake up to the sounds of the civil defense sirens at 6am Saturday 27, 2010 Good Luck Everyone... Hopefully we all make it out alive... and the waves aren't too big
  19. 8

FS: AEM 3" Bypass Valve

As Title States... I'm Selling A BNIB Never Installed AEM 3" Bypass Valve... Great For Those That Are Running CAI And Worried About Sucking Up Water. $40 Shipped Any Where In The United States
  20. 8

Mazda3 Rims on a Pro5

I know ppl have done this... can i see some pics but more impotantly i wanna know what tire sizes are available Rim: 2004 Mazda3 5-door Tire: 205/50/17 What im interested in is a lower profile tire... and i know they make 205/40/17 and this will probably fit but will 215/35/17 fit? or if you...
Back