Search results

1. C

Protege MAF sensor

Came off a 2003 protege5 with 30k. $40 shipped USA Text 9173454448
  2. C

Mazda MPV wiper stalk for intermittent. $45 shipped

These Are plug and play for 3rd gen Proteges. Just the wiper stalk... $45 shipped. Text 9173454448
  3. C

Dave B Gauge rings. Brush aluminum $75 Shipped

These are the last batch of the Dave b brush rings. They are the best fitment available from Dave. $75 shipped USA. Text 917-345-4448
  4. C

FS NYC : Protege guage surrund with LED, MPV Intermitten wiper stalk, and air flow

Guage surrund. $ 20 plus shipping MPV Wiper stalk. $ 45 plus shipping Air flow sensor $ 40 plus shipping I'm located NYC
  5. C

Need Protege5 Exhaust downpipe, and front side engine mount

Hi.. im looking for the Exhaust downpipe... its an 'L' shaped pipe with an o2 sensor that connects the manifold and cat. Also i need the front side engine mount for a automatic Protege5. i'm located NYC. Please send pics and priced shipped to 11358. thanks.
  6. C

Protege cabin air filter Installation

what's the part# for the all the parts needed?? can we order from local mazda dealer in US??
  7. C

What have you done to your P5 today?

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123675421-Can-anyone-ID-this-loose-hose-under-my-car-Pics! post #9
  8. C

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123675421-Can-anyone-ID-this-loose-hose-under-my-car-Pics! post #9.
  9. C

A bunch of show car parts for sale, check em out.

detail pics of the seat covers?
  10. C

Loving the Goodyear Gatorback belts

yeah i have seem those sockets before, but been the stripped nut is in that tight spot no socket will fit in there. So i hope the vise grip works
  11. C

How to remove STRIPPED Power steering lock nut?? HELP!!

Thanks man. I'll try the pb stuff, and vise grip method. Hope it works, or it's going to the shops.
  12. C

Tried to replace my Sepentine belts, and stripped the F-ing PS lock down nut. FTML!!!!!!
  13. C

Ok Thanks. I'll try that.
  14. C

Drive Belts FYI

i f-up using a open end 14mm wrench. and it's now completely rounded.
  15. C

How to remove STRIPPED Power steering lock nut?? HELP!!

I just attempted to replace my belts, and i STRIPPED the power steering lock down bolt. It's the one thats behind the pulleys. Anyone have any tips on removing it??
  16. C

the bolt head
  17. C

I just attempted to replace my belts, and i STRIPPED the power steering lock down bolt. It's the one thats behind the pulleys. Anyone have any tips on removing it??
  18. C

Guide Protege Timing Belt Change (How-To)

I just attempted to replace my belts, and i STRIPPED the power steering lock down bolt. It's the one that behind the pulleys. Anyone have any tips on removing it??
  19. C

Drive Belts FYI

Back