Search results

1. F

OG msprotege forum member checking in...

Ya Facebook sucks, I dont think ill have build a car that did not have forum support lol. I lurk in here form time to time still though, ill be back in a MSP though, really want a KL swapped one though Sorry for the slight thread jack @dirtysouth_msp just seemed like a mini reunion lol.
  2. F

Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

Found this old guy on my cardomain haha... think it was back 2007 but it was at NOPI Nationals in ATL. Took 2nd place sitting next to Piranha's car who took 1st.
  3. F

Post The BEST Pictures OF YOUR MAZDA

Been a long time since I posted up anything but this is the new mazda I have had after 2 MSP.
  4. F

What have you done to your MSP today?

I keep lurking on here and I really miss my first MSP.
  5. F

Gonna sell the 2009 MZ5 Sport Manual, anyone interested?

but reading your threads have been premo man, alot of good info. Had similar plans to this, I part out Speed3s so I was going to go the fusion 2.5 NA route with the MS3 trans. Seen NC Miata guys breaking 200whp NA which would be a blast for the family hauler.
  6. F

Ok, for now im going to hold off but if anything changes ill let you know. Transport is going to cost me $500-600.
  7. F

Spent some of extra cash this weekend on RX8 parts, but ill check on the tow. So the BCs and MS3 brakes have been removed? Been reading some of your posts.
  8. F

So I might be interested in this, can you PM your zip code and would you be willing to drive the car to a walmart or some business parking lot to have the transported? Makes things much cheaper for me
  9. F

Mazda Protege G15M-R LSD

ya that is the OEM/Factory LSD Assembly. That is the simple modification you do to make the Mazdaspeed LSD unit hold power. Mfactory is a good choice too but will cost more.
  10. F

Mazda Protege G15M-R LSD

The casing is know to split which is what causes the failure of the OEM diff. You can weld along the base to keep that from happening. https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/cache.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fi48.tinypic.com%2Fqqafpx.jpg
  11. F

Mazda Protege G15M-R LSD

If you weld the casing the factory diff you will be ok but Mfactory is decent too.
  12. F

What have you done to your MSP today?

ya we are.. I still lurk around haha.
  13. F

Fatti03msp's Build Thread

Ya it was fun for sure, best part about it was taking people by surprise with the car.
  14. F

That car and my old car had the same tick, its just the valve train cause I had both cars looked at to make sure it was not something major. Im spoiled on the RX8 with MazdaEdit Pro. OBD plug in standalone basically like Cobb but it give you a little more freedom and features.
  15. F

Built motor and minor head work JDM Cams SRI OEM Turbo Mani GT2871 626 Intake Mani - Not ported Haltech ECU 3" Exhaust - Mid Pipe Only STi Pinks - they where maxed out pretty much. Custom FMIC - not a super big setup Was at 21psi Could have made more but I was running out of fuel and...
  16. F

ancient thread update, traded the titanium car for a 06 RX8 with a Petitt Racing Engine in it and a ton of other suspension mods. The titanium did make some good power, made 361whp and 380wtq on the OEM MSP exhaust minus the cat and a CD DP. I later then did a 3" mid pipe only setup and it...
  17. 17629643_10212986350636856_5907329156963395359_n.jpg

17629643_10212986350636856_5907329156963395359_n.jpg

18. F

In the market for a used 1st Gen CX-9

Cause in FL I can pick up a 1st gen at the auction for cheap. I buy alot of cars from the auction so I would be buying one from the auction and doing the repairs myself.
  19. F

In the market for a used 1st Gen CX-9

Like the titles, our kids are bigger now and the need for our Loser Cruiser aka Minivan is no longer a thing. Looking for any input on certain years or packages that I should be staying away from, new to the CX9 platform but very familiar with Mazda. Any advice or information will be greatly...
  20. F

Petition to ban MikeM

This thread is closed and anymore like this will result in a ban for the creator. This thread is under review.
Back