Search results

1. B

New (to me) 3

Hey Guys, It's been a while since I've been in here. I've been in and out of Mazdas for the last few years. Had a 2017 CX-3 for a short while, but ended up trading it for a Mustang. Picked up this little gem last week to use as a commuter and errand runner. One owner, 130K, garage kept...
  2. B

Hi all, back in Mazdatown. Bought a CX-3

Hi everyone, been a long time since I visited. As my name may indicate to some, I'm a former Mazdaspeed 6 owner and I've recently come back to the Mazda family. Lovin' it so far!
  3. B

Wheel I.D.

Hello wheel experts! Can anyone here I.D. these wheels for me? I'm considering a set for my car. The forum I found these pictures on is in all Korean, Japanese, or something else I can't read. Any ideas?? Thanks!
  4. B

Be careful out there...

My sister was involved in a very bad accident on August 24th. Traveling a 2-lane road on her way home, someone coming from the other direction lost control of his car and basically broadsided my sister, eventually rolling her over onto her roof. Hopefully the police are checking the idiot's...
  5. B

A MUCH needed laugh today...

There's a car in my work parking lot that provided me with a much needed belly laugh. It's been a rotten day at work, but this helped me forget it for a few minutes. There's also a NOS sticker on the sill extensions that I didn't get in the pictures.
  6. B

Really?

Got this in my e-mail just now. When you click it, it takes you to a form set up on http://www.j-puertas.com that looks like an IRS form that needs to be filled out. Of course, SSN and all other pertinent information is requested. The kicker is..when you finish filling it out and submit it, it...
  7. B

Wheel Specifications

Hey everyone, I think I've finally found a wheel for the Koup that I actually like but need some more info on them. I've done an exaustive web search but came up with nothing. Hoping I get lucky and maybe someone here has a set. They're ROH Adrenalines, from an Austrailian manufacturer. All...
  8. B

Yum

Not usually a fan of Lambo design, but I think this car is stunning. LOVE it in white. http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2009/10/report-imsa-unveils-stunning-widebody-gallardo-lp560-4.html
  9. B

Made a move

Greetings all, just wanted to share the news..actually two pieces of news. Last saturday, some inattentative (go figure) mini-van driving woman plowed into the side of my car in the Home Depot parking lot, giving my driver's door a really nice 'custom' look. I was making a left turn onto a road...
  10. B

RX-8 wheels & tire fitment

Anyone here have RX-8 wheels with 235/40/18 tires? Did you get rubbing? Did you roll? Found a good deal on a set this size and would like to know if they'll even fit. Thanks guys
  11. B

Congrats on the new car!....whoever you are

Looks like someone at my office went car shopping last night. Congrats! No idea who you are, but I like your car!
  12. B

Resale values....wow

I've been toying with the idea of downgrading to a smaller car, so I set my sights on the Saturn Astra XR. While new prices are really good right now, trade-in values are in the toilet. My car's NADA values are right around $18K - $19K. (2006 MS6 Sport, 8300 miles, in near-perfect condition)...
  13. B

Attn Silver MS3 owner in Plano, TX

Dude, if you're on here and aren't already aware...you've got a pretty serious turbo seal issue with your car. Silver MS3 in Plano this morning waiting at the train tracks for a passing train...the longer you sat there and idled, the more you smoked. I was in the white CTS behind you. Take...
  14. B

See ya 'round, BITOG

I got banned from BITOG yesterday for a video I posted in the Humor section. It was a Youtube video about road rage, where a guy gets knocked on his ass when he confronts a driver on the street. I thought it was entertaining, so I posted it. Here's the email I found in my box this morning: Dear...
  15. B

Some people in need of clean underwear...

As a former flight attendant, I've been in some hairy situations, but I've never been through something quite this bad. It makes the Youtube videos of Kai Tak (sp?) look tame. http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?cl=6764062
  16. B

Thought I'd pass along....

Was cruising the Dallas Craigslist and happened across this.. I'm in NO way affiliated with this seller...I just found this to be a pretty good deal considering what's offered. Thought I'd make everyone aware in case someone's in need, or someone just wants to attempt a good upgrade...
  17. B

Merry Christmas to me...

Took Black Cherry to Hancock Mazda yesterday for an irritating rattle near the rear window that I've been trying to locate and fix on my own for months. Got the car back today, and on the way home I hit a tire on the highway. Couldn't be avoided. I was about 2 car lengths behind a Tahoe going...
  18. B

Tools are our friends....??

Pretty funny one posted on BITOG....see how much truth you can find in the following: Tools HAMMER: Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a kind of divining rod to locate expensive parts not far from the object we are trying to hit. MECHANIC'S KNIFE: Used to...
  19. B

Quickest cars of 2007

The Quickest Cars of 2007: $25,000 to $30,000 #5 Mazdaspeed 6 Base price: $28,590 0-to-60-mph time: 5.4 sec Quarter-mile time: 14.0 sec @ 99 mph We were sold the moment Mazda told us the company intended to stuff more power and all-wheel drive into the frisky 6 sedan. Mazda is better than...
  20. B

MS6 Tranny fluid change

Did a search and found plenty of discussions on how to change the MTX fluid in a Protege, but didn't find anything about the MS6. Can anyone direct me to the drain and fill plug on this transmission? Also checked Mazda6tech but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated....got my MT-90...
Back