Search results

1. N

OEM (2.0) Header, pre-cat, j-pipe and 01+ Protege fenders SOCAL

I would like to get 100 obo shipped for the header setup. The fenders are primed and not painted..I only had them on my car for a couple months before selling it. Make me an offer on the fenders not too low though...shipping is going to be tough on the fenders since they are a large item...now...
  2. N

1999 Mazda Protege ES (03 P5 Front end conversion)- $3000obo

Selling my converted 99 to 03 P5 front end Protege sedan and Moving on to a new project..(mystery mazda)...need to sell my Protege quick! Has been recently demodded except for the suspension setup and the RB catback. The protege has always ran good and has never given me problems,just make...
  3. N

WTB:2.0/1.8 N/A Exhaust manifold, pre-cat, and jpipe.

Please I know somebody is waiting to get rid of this.
  4. N

Front Swaybar Bushings

What options are there for the OEM 3rd gen front sway bar? I would like to replace the bushings with something like the AWR kit I have on the rear strut bar, but was not sure of anything that fits on the OEM (non racing beat) bar. Is a stock replacement the only way to go?
  5. N

WTB: stock protege intake tube

My intake tube is cracking badly and is letting too much air into the engine, id like to replace the stock tube with something used and relatively cheap. I am also interested in any metal intake tubes that will fit on the stock airbox.
  6. N

WTB: lowering springs

I need some protege sedan lowering springs..preferably Teins or Eibachs. Let me know what you have to offer. Thanks.
  7. N

Are the 1.8 IMs different from the 2.0?

I am trying to route my vacuum hoses around the intake manifold and looked at the online protege service manual for the 2.0 liter proteges. Some of the parts look different then what I have on my 1.8 engine so I am not really certain of where everything goes. Any help is much appreciated.
  8. N

Quick Help On EGR tube

What size wrench is needed to separate the EGR tube from the Intake Manifold? I have tried several different sizes to no avail. Thanks
  9. N

question on swaybar bracket part

Does anybody know the size, pitch, etc. of the nut that holds the swaybar bracket down. Just the little nut not the whole bolt that mounts to the...(I dont know what to call it)..but yeah, mine came loose and is now lost to the road. My bracket it just hanging on and making a whole lot of noise.
  10. N

FS: 120 GB Xbox 360 Hardrive

This 120gb hardrive is brand new..and I will let it go for 140 shipped. paypal is wu2unreal@msn.com
  11. N

Best way to reapply clear coat.

My mom tried to move my car out of the garage and scraped the metal sides of the garage door trying to reverse. I think it took off the clear coat because there was a white film that was easily wiped off. So can i reapply clear coat right away or should i sand it down, wax, or anything else...
  12. N

My Dad is looking towards the CX-7

I want to know your guys input on the CX-7. Any problems I should warn him about before hand. I heard about the recalls I am sure his car won't have that problem if he gets it from the dealer. He is really looking at the CX-7 or the Edge and can't choose which one is better.
  13. N

Bad MPG

I don't know why I am getting such bad gas mileage. I recently filled up 3/4 my tank and in less then a week i have only gone 40 miles(all city) and the notch went from the 1st notch to the middle. That means I am probably only going to get another 40 miles till i reach 1/4 tank left then...
  14. N

WTB: Injen CAI

Anybody selling a Injen CAI? I think I want to get one since living here in so cal we get no rain.
  15. N

Does this look like it fits?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mazda-BJ-323F-Protege-Protege5-Astina-Front-Grill-98-01_W0QQitemZ130148410572QQihZ003QQcategoryZ33645QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem I need a new grill pretty bad for my 99 protege. Just not sure if this grill would fit and/or if I really trust this guy...
  16. N

Vibrant strut tower bar

Anybody have any good word on this strut bar from protegegarage? Looks good to me for the price.
  17. N

Look what I found on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-94-MAZDA-PROTEGE-LX-1-8-DOHC-UPGRADE-T25-T28-TURBO-K_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQihZ016QQitemZ260147325002QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW Anybody need a new engine?
  18. N

my intake is real hot

Im just using a stock air box with k&n filter and after driving for about 5 mins I noticed the plastic is really warm. Is this normal or is my engine overheating? I have been dropping down to 250 in rpms at idle speed.
  19. N

corksport clear corners

Does anybody know if the 99-00 clear corners on corksport are new or used? I don't want to pay 106 for something thats used. And dont say find another place to get them from unless you know a secret place. Ebay has none right now and rarely has any. I found some on carfield but I dont know...
  20. N

New kid has a question(cat converters)

Allright so after my CEL came on i took my car into a shop by my house and they said i needed a new cat converter that will cost me $800. I don't really want to spend this much because i know its overpriced. I would rather get a new exhaust instead. Does anybody know the cheapest way to fix my...
Back