Search results

1. J

2003 silver msp for sale

2003.5 silver msp for sale hi my name is joe i am selling my silver msp with 38000 miles because i am going to college. the few mods i do have are the protege garage intake manifold and a perrin cai, also lowered with konig rims. I am asking 10499 but willing to negotiate. with all the mods i...
  2. J

sellin the msp

im sellin my msp thanks joe
  3. J

anyone want to buy a silver msp

i have a silver msp for sale i live in the chicagoland area and it has 35000 miles on it im askin 10500 for it so let me know if intrested only serious buyers please thanks
  4. J

front grills??

does anyone have pics of their front grills off the msp beacause i was thinkin of takin mine off thanks for the pics if any
  5. J

rim ?

has anyone ever bought rims off of wheelguyz.com cause i was wonderin cause they r great deals but i wonder if that is for a reason. if anyone knows anythin it would be greatly appreciated to know ur comment thanks joe
  6. J

sputtering and wanting to turn off

well the title says almost all of it. i was driving down teh road and then all the sudden i accelerate at about 80 and it starts to sputter not shut off jus sputter if i tried to accelerate soooooo and if i out the clutch in it wants to stal or turn off...anyone............ideas please ill be...
  7. J

anyone selling an afc

is anyone selling and afc for a msp or a split second afc thanks joe
  8. J

boost leak?

ok so when i am at about 4.5 to 5 thousnad rpm my car seems to barley accelerarte then when it gets to 5 thousand it kicks again. im open to any suggestions on wat is wrong thanks
  9. J

smic hardpipes

anyone selling there smic hardpipes or do you know where you can get a nice set from
  10. J

smic hardpipes

anyone selling there smic hardpipes or do you know where you can get a nice set from
  11. J

soooo intercoolers ?

so what is better for performance a smic or a fmic
  12. J

anyone have a msp around here

does anyone have a msp around the naperville il area cause i dont know of anyone
  13. J

spare rear bumper

anyone have a spare rear bumper ... long story
  14. J

so rear bumper anyone

hey so i just reversed into a car that was parked in my street which is illegal on my road so i am rather pissed but if someone randomly has a rear bumper to spare let me know thanks
  15. J

intercooler pipe?

does anyone know how to fix the intercooler pipe crack because i trieed this two step apoxie from napa and it worked for a little then it just i guess you could say unmolded but it still keeps boost and idles for the time being ? any suggestions?
  16. J

anyone selling their stock rims

let me know if you are selling ur stock rims and tires because i need a set thanks
Back