Search results

1. R

Pictures of my hand painted pinstriping on the Chevy

Nothing says old farm truck like barbedwire. Since it will be a few years before I can afford my paint & body work, I finalized the truck as a rat rod today. Mickey from OCTANE Hot Rod Shop layed some paint for me today. Mickey even named the truck BIG 'N' NASTY. It looks kind of cool. Gives it...
  2. R

UMS-Tuning/Apex + AZMC = great day

UMS tuning/Apexmotorsports www.umstuning.com www.apexr1.com On February 16, 2008 UMS Tuning opened up their shop to Arizona Mazda Club for a club dyno day. My self and our event coordinator Jeff (Mazdamaniac) arrived early. Tony and Jeremy from UMS were already there getting the shop ready...
  3. R

Az Redneck in Alpena summer of 2008

Yes that's right I'll be in Alpena this summer at my Aunt & Uncles place on Long Lake. I'll be there with my wife, kid & inlaws during the 4th of July.
  4. R

P5 & MSP night pix (56K = LOL)

Saturday night Aaron and I headed over to a parking garage with Tony and his new Canon digital. Thanks a bunch Tony. Tony took some awesome night shots of our cars. There were over 200 pictures taken. Here just but a few.
  5. R

My redneck Christmas decorations

Here is the front of my garage for this season.
  6. R

The Autolog, Myspace for those of us who like cars

The Autolog, Myspace for those of us who like cars http://www.theautolog.com/ Share photos, describe your ride, meet new friends, add background colors, YouTube videos, graphics and music to make it your own! Premier Automotive Social Network TheAutoLog.com is the #1 automotive socializing...
  7. R

Arizona Historic Rt 66 fun run May 2 - 4, 2008

Every year, the Historic Route 66 Association of Arizona invites you to participate in the "Annual Route 66 Fun Run." First held in 1988, the Fun Run has attracted people from all over the U.S. and many foreign countries. The three-day event, held the first weekend of May begins in Seligman...
  8. R

Historic Rt 66 fun run May 2 - 4, 2008

Every year, the Historic Route 66 Association of Arizona invites you to participate in the "Annual Route 66 Fun Run." First held in 1988, the Fun Run has attracted people from all over the U.S. and many foreign countries. The three-day event, held the first weekend of May begins in Seligman...
  9. R

Historic Rt 66 fun run May 2 - 4, 2008

10. R

Route 66 Fun Run May 2 - 4, 2008

11. R

9 of the things I hate

9 Things I Hate About Everyone 1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is? 2 People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the...
  12. R

Bird dog puppies

If anyone's interested. . I got a buddy who's going to have some bird dog pups available soon. I'd imagine they'd be pretty awesome duck retrievers. take a look at the blood line.
  13. R

I have AAADD

I have AAADD, this is very serious, Please read hopfully you don't have it too!  who besides me does this apply to? - KNOW THE SYMPTOMS.....PLEASE READ! - Thank goodness there's a name for this disorder. Somehow I feel better,even though I have it!! Recently, I was diagnosed with...
  14. R

Turn Style Desert Drift 2 (PIX = no 56K)

Arizona Mazda Club took the best car club award at this show. Brought to you by Ksport USA and our sponsors Densetsu Motorsports, Intense Motorsports, AZ Drift and Superior Racing Development. We are happy to announce Tucson Desert Drift 2..bigger and better with more vendors, more lighting...
  15. R

Cardomain fraud

check out the pictures of "their" car See it here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599193 or http://www.cardomain.com/id/tupac51775 This guy has used 3 of my pictures of MY car and claimed them as his own. I took this one in Prescott Valley a few miles from my house This is in my driveway...
  16. R

Pictures: Tucson Desert Drift

Tucson Desert Drift! Highlights include: -DRIFTING! -Night Event -Car Show -Local Vender's -DJ's actually spinning good music -Open concessions -Wet T-Shirt Contest -Ten's Cabaret (yes, strippers!) -Tons of track time! -DRIFTING! -Spectators only $5.00 and much much more! Where...
  17. R

AZ Photoshoot

Photoshoot with Gorgeous Model Lindsay June 9, 2007 in Scottsdale AZ Photos by Photographer EX http://www.myspace.com/extremephotography Below are my pictures that I took. The professional ones will processed and I should have them in a week or two. I'll post them as soon as I get them...
  18. R

AZMC Mountain Run Pix 2007

Saturday June 2, 2007 5th annual Mingus Mountain Summer Drive This year was dedicated to Tim (killroy) and Sabrina (revenant) as Uncle Sam sends them overseas to protect our freedom. It started off with breakfast at nine o'clock at the Back Burner Cafe on Robert Rd & Long Mesa in beautiful...
  19. R

might be getting this

We might be selling our 66 Mustang for $5K as a down payment on this truck 1950 Chevy step side. Complete PAINLESS wiring harnes. Mustang II independant front suspention with rack & pinion steering. Power brakes (front disk & rear drum) ZZ4 GM perfomance motor with 1600. miles on it. TCI...
  20. R

Michigan DUI

I have family in Alpena and most likely well be coming back either next summer to play on the lake or next winter for deer season on vacation. This also belongs in the humor section but I thought only you guys would see the humor in it. How To Spot A Michigan Resident Who Has Had A DUI
Back