Search results

1. R

morning wood

4 years later and it's still funny
  2. R

Ahwatukee?

www.azmazdaclub.com is pretty active for the local Mazdas.
  3. R

Replace Coil Packs?

Did that this morning. $103 later and they should be in this afternoon. Hope that solves the problem.
  4. R

Replace Coil Packs?

I threw a CEL and it read random misfires. I was told it might be the MAF that has gone bad. I was wondering if it's the coil packs. Does anybody have a part number for the coil packs on an 03 P5? I really don't want to have to drop $250 on a MAF if its the coils that are bad.
  5. R

morning wood

I got this years ago in an email and still crack up every time I read it. Copy it and email it to your friends. Its even better when you can watch a co worker read it at work and they can't stop laughing.
  6. R

morning wood

LOL that's funny
  7. R

morning wood

Thread revival
  8. R

FS-DE Oil System

That is exactly what my car does.
  9. R

Aftermarket fog light discussion thread

Thread revive. LOL I need new fogs. Set 4 are destroyed
  10. R

MazdaUSA.com finally gives attention to the long lost MSP!

Congratulations Michele! That is totally awesome. Way to represent the Proteges.
  11. R

Solution To Flickering Fan Speed 2 or 3 A/C

I had the same problem. Every place I read said I had to replace the entire HVAC controlls. So I just dealt with having AC by feathering the switch someplace between 3 & 4. After 2 years of juggling this dilema I took everything apart and tried cleaning the switch. Long story short the switch...
  12. R

A/C only works in position 1 & 4

My AC light will come on at 2 & 3 but the fan only works on 1 & 4. If I toggle the fan between 3 & 4 I can get the AC to come on with the fan. So basically I have one AC fan speed and that is 3.5.
  13. R

AZMC Temp Chat

That and that I was told I was nothing but a trouble maker on AZMC. I just got the feeling I wasn't welcome there any more. So I have no reason to beat a dead horse if I'm not welcome there.
  14. R

Whats there to do?

www.azmazdaclub.com
  15. R

The Protege Song

I have that song loaded as an mp3 on a SD card and installed in my GPS. I play it when I'm carving the mountain back roads.
  16. R

AZMC Temp Chat

I joined this forum with in 1 month of getting my car. 5 of us from here created MAZDASPORTS in 2003. In 2005 the name was changed to Arizona Mazda Club. I'm still out the $333.33 that AZMC ows me for back bay on software and hosting fees. I was told to go pound sand when I asked for my money...
  17. R

AZMC Temp Chat

LOL This forum is where AZMC came from. Want to see where we came from? Read this thread from page one. http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36172
  18. R

Whats there to do?

Arizona Mazda Club does something almost every weekend.
  19. R

1950 Chevy Truck

Got to get more money to work on the toy box. That's another reason why my Kawasaki Ninja is for sale.
  20. R

1950 Chevy Truck

I want to put in a pot belly stove in the corner of the toy box where my Chopper now sits. I still want surround sound stereo and a flat screen mounted on the wall. I want to pour a 4 X 4 slab outside the toy box and put my air compressor in a "dog house" and plumb the air lines through the...
Back