Search results

1. H

MazdaSpeed6 (2006) Can't get into trunk

If you remove the rear seats, you can see into the trunk. Maybe enough to fish something back to the trunk release.
  2. H

Anyone want a CPE CAI?

Just pay for shipping or pick it up if you are in the Harrisburg PA area. It was on a 2006 Speed6. The one inlet tube needs replaced probably. It has a little corrosion on it and probably will crack under pressure eventually. Email me at xwannx at Hotmail dot com if interested as I don't get...
  3. H

Any Interest in Rebuilding a Speed6

NM, traded!
  4. H

Check engine light on at only 2200 miles

I suppose I could, but the car is under warranty. Maybe I'll go that route when it isn't anymore. Dealer was suspecting my CAI, and water getting in, but I've had it since about 3 months after I got the car and this all started recently. I'm on MAF number 4 now btw. I think it is the liquid...
  5. H

Um if your CEL is on, you should take it in. Flashing CEL means something is seriously wrong and you shouldn't drive your car anywhere but the dealer, if that. Never has my CEL ever flashed and only one time it was on has it ever been a non issue where it just needed a reset. I've had 5 of...
  6. H

Mazdaspeed6 Clutch Fix TSB

Like me :) I was just over 12k, (13 and change I think) but still over nonetheless.
  7. H

Btw, kicked off my 3rd CEL about a month ago. Needed a new MAF sensor. I wonder how long it was bad because my car would sometimes hesitate if when I accelerated especially in 3rd and 4th gear, and once the CEL came on, it happened in every gear basically if I got close to 3000 RPM. Like what...
  8. H

Bored? MMORPG Football Online

Bump. New season is about to start so now you can actually signup and get on a team before mid-season.
  9. H

Yay! P.S. Thanks for using your only post on me!
  10. H

Signup through me! http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=7443758 Season starts today so I dunno if you can signup after today, so hurry!
  11. H

New England Patriots

I agree with myself some more. And now they can all go back home and go away.
  12. H

Reflash and purge valve solenoid. I threw them both out since I already had both done long before the recall.
  13. H

Yup you are correct. It freezes and gets stuck.
  14. H

When I first got my car, as soon as it was below freezing for a bit and I drove my car around midnight, poof, CEL. The paper work from the dealer said "purge solenoid valve," I think the recall might have called it something a little different, but it was a recall part nonetheless.
  15. H

New England Patriots

I still agree with myself.
  16. H

how do these people sleep at night??

Religion is used as an excuse for a lot of things (wars, crimes, things that disgust a lot of people). Twisting beliefs is pretty much a part of every religion, or they'd all be the same.
  17. H

I pretty much think all religions are cult-like.
  18. H

computer help!

Computers aren't different from any other audio device when it comes to that department. Audio out is audio out. Just in the form of a 1/8 stereo plug usually. If you want a mic to work, it has to be connected to the mic input. Most computers have this on the front and back. It's the pink...
  19. H

On pillows?
  20. H

Java Programming Help

I'd love to take someone's money to do simple school work, but I don't know Java.
Back