Search results

1. C

Who is towing with their CX-9?

It's been a while, and I've since sold my CX9 to a friend (it's still running great). Mazda provided me with a 4-pin harness, it was a kit that was plug-and-play at the back of the car. Add to that a 4-pin to 7-pin kit from eTrailer. It connects to the mazda harness like a trailer, but has...
  2. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Hooked up with Ryan T and his son Gavin today for some runs at Cannon. Haven’t seen him in over a decade! Hope all is well NEPOCers!
  3. C

Swapping in heated/power seats

Does a 2014 sport model (manual transmission) have the harness for power/heated seats? I’d love to pick one up but I kind of need the heated seats for cold winters. I’m sure I could go aftermarket but local salvage yards should have interior parts for me to upgrade.
  4. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Hey everyone! I always loved underglow. Wish they didn't make it illegal as it was pretty cool to see a car with that on a rainy night. Good to see you mountain biking Bruce! It's a great way to get out. I test rode one of those electric assist fat bikes at a festival a few years ago. Man...
  5. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Sorry about the front lip Bruce, those damn trash pandas!!! Arg! Didnt do much for Halloween but I did get to see some of my Mazda peeps over the weekend. First we met up with Jacob, ML, and Sean so we could bury the old hatchet as they say. Lol, Jacob took us to an axe throwing bar...which...
  6. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

A bit of a throwback for yall. Realized one of my new Rx7 friends knows Phen from back in the Protege days. I went digging for a pic of my P5 and found these...
  7. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

You missed a great show! Weather was perfect and it looked like record turn out. The truck won best Mazda (again). Amanda got to park next to a near identical 89 MR2 and everyone was comparing the features and specs. Also had a surprise visitor. Dan Roths son found us and said hello. Hes...
  8. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Im excited, the organizers go out of their way to source private collections of rad cars for every event. Im hoping its like Japanese Car day on steroids! Also...people dress up so...I need to hit up GoodWill for something!
  9. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Awesome! All the toys are ready! Finished off the Mr2 with a good buff and detail then I plasti-dipped the spoiler since the paint on it was beyond saving and I kind of like the contrast. Came out perfect.
  10. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

What about Radwood on the 12th?
  11. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Wow, same color combo as my friends! Ill have to tell him hes got a collector car! So with a little help from my friends, we have a running driving Mr2! Jacob stopped by to lend a hand, and the 3 of us got the motor under the car, and up into place in about an hour. We then worked for...
  12. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Heres a reminder of where this started...
  13. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

I have a college friend with an Element. He had it stored for years and just recently got it back on the road again. I got to drive it when it was new. It was fun and the gear stick high on the dash was perfect for quick shifts and keeping two hands on the wheel in between. Saturday is the...
  14. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Wasnt to bad considering, high 50s but the wind was gusting at 35 mph. This was the 7th year I think, and only the second time it was worth wandering around at the summit. Past years we have stopped on the dirt section to get photos because it was so cloudy at the summit.
  15. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Another successful Mazda climb!
  16. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Got the rest of the motor torn down. Itll be a few weeks before we get it back from the machine shop. Found a local guy who has a customer trying to boost a 4AGE, which has turned into a number of rebuilds, so he is familiar with it. Hes going to tear our motor down and give me an estimate...
  17. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Hi :)
  18. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Congrats Mahk!
  19. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Another hill climb for the REPU. Went to the top of Burke Mountain this weekend while I was at a mountain bike festival. Passed some riders on the way up. Got thumbs up on the way back down. :) That last shot is the wedding pavilion about half way up the mountain.
  20. C

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Were screwed if I get such an injury. We sold the CX9 and Ive been bouncing between the Jeep, the REPU, and the Rx7. We dont have an auto in the fleet anymore.
Back