Search results

1. M

WTB: P5 radiator

mine started leaking today... luckily its tiny so i can limp around until i get a new one but i'm not up for payin $160 at advanced auto... can anyone help?
  2. M

WTB: Protege5 Driver side bumper light

http://www.amazon.com/DRIVER-02-03-PROTEGE-5-BUMPER-MARKER/dp/B002ERBK3S that buddy right there... lemme know if u can throw me one for cheaper oh and if u have a stock axelback exhaust... i could use one of those too... wife don't really like the vroom vroom haha
  3. M

WTB: Protege 5 or mazdaspeed front bumper

what's an average price to paint a bumper? i'm in the same boat as u guys
  4. M

WTB: Protege5 front bumer

i need to sell my protege5 but need a bumper on it first. stupidly hit a pillar in a parking garage a year or so ago and have been w/o one since. just wanted to see if i could get a better than stealership price here... they're askin $250+$250 to paint it. i need it in red thanks
  5. M

how to program a P5 key fob?

u do the hoky poky and u turn urself around, thats wut its all about
  6. M

how to program a P5 key fob?

i just got a new key fob and lost my old one. i need to know how to program the new one asap thanx
  7. M

Official Exhaust Thread

as of now its just the stupid exhaust tip which i have yet to get the funds/effort together to get rid of. you can barely hear the car. it sounds nice its just not real exhaust. btw does anyone have a mazdaspeed axleback they'd like to sell me... for cheap...lol
  8. M

Official Exhaust Thread

my exhaust just got me a $75 ticket. not cool
  9. M

WTB/WTT P5 Filler Rails

oh man i wish i checked this yesterday, i was down in hialeah. i'm definately down tho. tell me when n where to meet u and i'm there
  10. M

WTB Mazda B-series Truck

u got a good point. but just the word "ford" bothers me. maybe i'll get over it
  11. M

WTB Mazda B-series Truck

don't trust ford. i've had bad experiences w/ em if i had the bread for that do u think i'd be posting this?
  12. M

WTB Mazda B-series Truck

wanna get a truck and a bike. I wanted a 4 cylinder manual cab plus. thanks
  13. M

WTB/WTT P5 Filler Rails

I need the roof filler strips. i've got the roof rack mounts w/ caps that i was gonna trade w/ a guy but he flaked on me. i'm workin on gettin my p5 back together and lookin good so i can sell it.
  14. M

WTB- keyless entry fobs for 02 protege

any more layin around? i could use one
  15. M

Current Engine bay pics everyone

magnumP5 how effective is that strut bar?
  16. M

wtb: Foglight

i dont really need one anymore after hitting a pillar in the parkin garage at work and ripping my whole front bumper off
  17. M

^i agree. i really dig the red on chrome. and i would definately like to know where u got the red tubing as well
  18. M

man i wish i had the time and money to invest in my car to make it look as nice as these. maybe one of these days i will
Back