Search results

1. M

WTB DG CF Interer pecies

looking for the guage bezel the center console and the arm rest cover. pm me if you have for sell
  2. M

WTB DG CF grill

if any one has one for sale hit me up with some pics and we can talk i need one soon for hot import nights dallas....
  3. M

high speed exit

high speed exit NSFW any one seen this before .... http://www.goregasm.com/view/136/Taking_a_Highway_Exit_at_High_Speed
  4. M

photo shop request take a look ...

ok guys need some photoshop done looking for some vinyl graphics for upcomeing shows .... have fun ...
  5. M

wtb indash dvd

looking for a kenwood 7017 or a 8017 or if any one has the new 6019 have cash ready hit me up ..
  6. M

my thoughts on the mam tube mani

well today i installed the mani it took about 6hrs . let me just start off by saying these are my views. of this part no one else's .. so yeah the install was well crazy and for me .i have worked on cars for about 12 yrs so i am not new to it lol. and first off the mani is a nice peice of work...
  7. M

Well after three months its here

the new ma mani cant wait to put it on....(shocked) (cabpatch)
  8. M

ok new super autobacs meet

just like it says it will be next wed at 830 pm at autobacs .. this will give a chance to meet some mazda guys and hang out maybe cruise or just kick it .. post here if you guys are going to show .. justin .
  9. M

autobacs meet

is any one going to autobacs tonight if so post back just seeing who is going ..
  10. M

att... socali peeps

i am comeing to cali on the 2nd of may wanted to know if any one wants to cruise i will be in the anaheim area . and does any one know where i can get a wide ban o2 installed in the oc area..??? justin
  11. M

last photo shoot in hawaii

well the car gets boxed up for cali on the 20th so this will be the last shoot in hawaii.. hope you guys like it ...
  12. M

comeing to ft sill

hows the sportcompact scene out there any info on shops or tracks or events let me know the info guys... justin .
  13. M

new fmic perrin allmost done 56k watch out..

just need to put the bumper and lights back on ... here is some pics ...
  14. M

issues with the club

like the title says i am going to talk about some issues i have with the club.now rember these are my issues not anyone elses.first off let me say i think the club has gone down hill way down hill i mean what happen to the car club that was here when i left it sounds more like a get together...
  15. M

car update number one

car update number one/two well today i installed the ghl full turbo back 3in exhuast it took me 4hrs by my self and just let me tell you the car sounds so much meaner and it pulls way harder its a def plus for any one looking to update there exhuast .......
  16. M

ok guys need an up date

how many in the club what do your guys cars look like now when is the next show/ bbq / get together who has the logos and where do i get the shirts just got back from iraq so some one bring me up to speed ... justin (help) (mp3yellow
  17. M

19in rims has it been done

if so what size tire and will they fit the mazdaspeed protege did a search did not find any thing ... any info would be great ...
  18. M

shout out from iraq

wazzzzzzzzzup peeps its me justin from iraq lol so how is every one out in the 808 wish you guys where here ahahaha not this place sucks ass so whats new with the club any updates like new parts on any of your cars or what who entered the car show any one lets get some pics up lol i am really...
  19. M

last weekend

what to do what to do this is going to be my last weekend before i go to iraq what should i do guys any ideas ....
Back