Search results

1. B

FS: Audio Link iPod Integration Kit & KUDA Leather Mount For CX-7

Prices are OBO, I'm taking offers!
  2. B

FS: Audio Link iPod Integration Kit & KUDA Leather Mount For CX-7

Like the title said, I'm selling my CX-7 so these items are for sale. They are barely used for about 4 months. Audio Link----$100 shipped Kuda----50 shipped (iPod holder is included) To find more info about Audio Link:http://www.therpmstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=142 and...
  3. B

CPE performance upgrades

Sorry I kept you guys waiting, I've been swamped at work.... Anyway, I would like to thank CPE and the crew for doing all of this for the CX-7 community. CPE handled everything professionally and I received my car back on time w/o any complications. Ok now let's talk about the Standback...
  4. B

CPE performance upgrades

Car was dropped off at CPE earlier today. Should have it back sometimes Monday. I'll keep you guys updated...
  5. B

CPE performance upgrades

Guys, unfortunately CPE couldn't do it this weekend. However, I am scheduled for next Friday.
  6. B

CPE performance upgrades

I'll be dropping the car this Friday and I'll have it back before Monday. If they have time to dyno tune the car, I'm sure they will post the results. But if they don't get to dyno it I should be able to give you guys some feedback by Monday night.
  7. B

CPE performance upgrades

FYI, I just pmed CPE and I'm just waiting for a time slot now. I'll keep you guys updated.
  8. B

CPE performance upgrades

I'm in columbia, MD, might be able to loan my car for a day or so depending on the schedule... Who do I have to contact to set things up? BTW, the car is FWD and it's bonestock except for a k&n filter.
  9. B

FS: FlexPED Ipod Holder

Brand new Thought Out FlexPed for sale. You can find more information about it here: http://thoughtout.biz/podcast/?p=32 I'll take $40 shipped to your door, via paypal. It retails for 45 bucks + shipping.
  10. B

Real Bad Gas Mileage!

My mileage has been improving a lot lately... It could really be the temperature. I was getting 20-21 mpg when i bought the car back in november. Comes january i was getting around 15-17. Now im getting back to 19-20. I just got the PCM update as well.
  11. B

Hardwired Nuvi and Valentine One

The V1 can barely be seen from outside since it's right behind the windshield matrix. The nuvi is great too since it has handsfree calling feature.
  12. B

Hardwired Nuvi and Valentine One

Hi guys, I just finished hardwiring my nuvi 360 and valentine one last night. Everything works great and it looks so much better without any cables dangling to the 12V socket. Here are some pics of the install and I can get more if anybody wants em.
  13. B

Real Bad Gas Mileage!

Less than 12 mpg???? Damn.... My mpg has been dropping as well mainly because of the cold weather. Before the winter I was getting 19-21 mpg w/ some highway driving. On my last tank I got 15mpg with mostly very short city driving. But 12mpg... that's just sad...
  14. B

New Vented Cf Hood For Our Cx-7 Muct Read

Or you can just get it painted :) , Anyway I'm very interested depending on the price... Please update us with the price asap!
  15. B

"Turbo" decal?

Does anybody have any leftover badge from the RDX? I wanted to order one online but I heard there's a minimum order. If nobody has one, I'll be willing to set a group buy for these badges if there's enough interest....
  16. B

Turn Signal MIRRORS

I've been looking at these mirrors for a while since I want to retrofit it on my car as well. The only thing I'm worried about is what if our car's side mirrors don't have the connection to the turn signal relay? I'm saying, if you just wire it to a 12v source, the LED will just light up all the...
  17. B

Japan CX-7 Accessories

Do you guys think we have the necessary wiring for the side mirror w/turn signal? I'm definitely interested in a group buy for the side mirrors and the front lip if they both will fit our US spec car without extensive modification.
  18. B

How much you paid for your CX-7?

Platinum Silver Grand Touring FWD Bose/moonroof Rear cargo guard Paid 26,700 thats including tax and license (About 700 below invoice). I dind't use any plan whatsoever, just bargain hard...
Back