Search results

1. G

7800 Whp

Had a friend that works on the crew for a top fuel racing team, invited me out for a behind the scenes visit to MIR last weekend. Always interesting to witness 80x the power that we put out! 4 sec qtr mile Burns 80 gal of Nitromethane in 1 mile Engine rebuild every run Titanium everything...
  2. G

HID Retrofit into P5 fogs

My third set of aftermarket fogs has shattered from flying debris. Im thinking of reverting back to the stockers and want to fit HIDs into the housings. I've been told (many years ago) that our lamps were too shallow. I know they now make a shorter H3 bulb. Does anyone have HID fogs in a...
  3. G

WTB: Wagner Shorty Header

Looking for a wagner shorty with welds in good condition. Thanks!
  4. G

WTB: CF Hood

Seeking a new / excellent quality CF hood. OEM or styled, no definitive preference. Nothing colored or painted, unless by chance its HZ yellow. Prefer to purchase locally: DC metro/ VA / MD area Drop me a line if youre thinking of getting rid of yours.
  5. G

DGM CF Lip Fitment

I now have both a urethane and CF lip from DG Motorsports. I really should just call and talk to a rep at the business, but I'm curious to hear about fitment issues from those with the CF Lip. Upon a quick test fit, it is clear that it's going to require some major effort to get it on there...
  6. G

WTB: DG CF Grille

Seeking good / new condition carbon fiber grille, with or without mesh. I have a new mintblue grille and set of eyelids I would trade if interested. Let me know what you have.
  7. G

JDM Tail bulb #s???

Ive searched and can't find what I need. The bulb types listed in the US manual are obviously off. I need to replace, what I think is the rear fog lamp (?) It's the the second clear bulb, similar to the ones used for the license plate illumination, but definitely not. I've bought 3 sets of...
  8. G

3rd brake light-flashing relay?

I saw someone post on here, (years ago), mentioning that they wired in a relay to their 3rd brake light. When braking, this light makes the light blink or pulse. Not for show, but rather to alert the driver behind you. Anyone familiar with these? Would they be a generic piece or model specific?
  9. G

Tokico Ride Height

Curious to know people's experience with ride height after the installation of their tokico struts (either model). The general concensus (before they came out) was that they might RAISE your car, due to installing a new, firm strut. But, I've seen a few posts of users reporting they got an...
  10. G

Ipod -> OEM head unit?

I remember the threads from years ago, when this was up and coming. I looked around briefly, but didn't see what I was after. I actually prefer the sound of the stock head unit, so I reverted back to it, and ran a LOC. I now want to still be able to run the ipod into the MD / CD CH aux...
  11. G

Coilovers: FLTA1 vs Tein

I am approaching 40,000 miles, and I can feel my stock struts starting to give. I plan to purchase coilovers as replacements, but am somewhat lost as to which to get. I don't mind the bumpy ride. I do not track my car, but may begin autocrossing next season. I like the fact that the JIC's...
  12. G

*Suggestion*

Curious to see if there is support for a stickied "Buyer feedback" thread. I do tens of thousands of dollars of trading on another (unrelated) board, and have found the feedback thread to be a great tool. With this, each member can post feedback for each of their transactions, creating an...
  13. G

Wtb: Oem 6 Cd

Drop me a line if you have one you might sell. Thanks Joe
  14. G

2006 350Z shot

'ts been years, but I am back. Took a crack at autophotography with a friends new 350Z. In search of a stock 03 Orange MSP to do a similar shoot at no charge. Please give me a shout if you are in the DC area and would like to have that done!
  15. G

GMU goes WILD! (56k)

4:30pm sunday afternoon marked the start of insanity up at the George Mason University Fairfax campus. Did press coverage for the team's return home to the patriot center filled with nearly 10,000 crazed fans. Figured I'd post up some shots you might not get to see elsewhere. Enjoy!
  16. G

WTB: Radio Pocket

Pocket and stablizer bar out of mp3 or mazdaspeed protege needed. Please drop me a line with details. Have references here, fm forums and on ebay. Thanks!
  17. G

Stock Radio -> 6 cd?

I have a broken 6 cd in dash, and just purchased a used single disc HU. Is the 6 cd changer something that will swap out, similar to the mini disc and the casette options?
  18. G

Bad Amp???

Purchased a used Alpine Mrp-f320 5 channel amp off the forum. Only channel one (both + and -) on the gold output connectors on the amp seem to be putting out any signal. I double and triple checked the wiring, and then it hit me to try other speaker connections in that one channel. All four...
  19. G

Help using NAVONE 4ch LOC

Alright this is hopefully my last pain in the arse newbie question. I've almost got everything wired up and just wondering about my power to the head unit. I am using the stock 6 disc, into an OEM harness -> navone 4ch loc -> rca's -> amp. The yellow power and black ground wires coming from...
  20. G

Running No Exhaust

I got emissions inspection on the car yesterday. I've got an intake, both OEM cats and a magnaflow catback. I don't have the DEP sheet handy, but I remember seeing that my readings were ~7/350 and 8/654 in terms of actual and limits, respectively. I've got a number of friends who remove the...
Back