Search results

1. G

Has anyone used Mazda's IPOD integration Kit?

I purchased it from protegegarage. It plugs up just fine and rests in the glove box. However, sound quality isn't great. I wouldn't spend $130 on it ever again!
  2. G

Any photographers in here?

i don't think any of the above lenses are subject specific, really. despite people's beliefs, i've had both and the 24-105 performs as good or better than the 24-70 in low light. i've gotten away with shooting entire weddings with just that lens. but, I am specifically curious about the...
  3. G

Any photographers in here?

aren't some of you using the 17-55/2.8IS lens? it seems like forever ago, but i remember a few posting that it was their workhorse. if yes- do you still have it, and like it? i've been all over the place with 16-35, 17-40, 24-105, 24-70, 10-22 and just don't seem to use them once i get them.
  4. G

YES! 3.2 Roadster coming to North America

prices start at 72k
  5. G

Pick My Wheel Color For 2008

Black wheels, orange lip is very nice (original). I'm curious..how do you go about painting them? Isn't there a nasty protective film on the wheel?
  6. G

20% off Dell printer and camera coupon

I would caution you into purchasing a 40D. I've had 3 different bodies, and each of them has an LCD with a terrible purple cast. Makes you think your white balance is off when it's really not!
  7. G

HiBoost

I think that's all that needs to be said. Do a credit card chargeback and fraud investigation through your bank (paypal will leave you high and dry!) Make .pdf's of every email and records of any phone conversations Ridiculous HiBoost!
  8. G

fun run with boxterS this weekend pics 56k GO watch paint dry

who gives a s*** what proportion of the original size they are? they are too big. and get some fogs.
  9. G

'07 MS3 v.s '07 SRT8 Jeep Grand Cherokee

absolutely rediculous car! my friend's runs 11s with light mods. but, i've heard they aren't much good after 50k...
  10. G

7800 Whp

sorry i missed you! we were planning on going to NHRA this weekend in Richmond to follow the team, but they blew the engine and caused over $100,000 in damage, so theyre not going to run. The truck ran a mid 7 qtr.
  11. G

Shoudl I get a MP3 ECU from here?

i've had 3 mp3 ecu's. Every single person told me an ECU is a YES / NO (works / doesn't work) situation. Definitely not the case! Ask if it was flood damaged. You can also search for valid serial numbers to have him verify.
  12. G

7800 Whp

yep requires much less air to burn than petrol
  13. G

7800 Whp

I imagine it will be less than 5 years before the show stoppers are hybrids and hydro powered. But yes, $23 per gallon for the fuel, 20 gallons for the 1/4 run ...somebody has money
  14. G

7800 Whp

they are definitely less organized than NHRA, but no doubt there was some serious competition. Scotty's son set the world record for the pro-mod class on Saturday I believe.
  15. G

7800 Whp

Had a friend that works on the crew for a top fuel racing team, invited me out for a behind the scenes visit to MIR last weekend. Always interesting to witness 80x the power that we put out! 4 sec qtr mile Burns 80 gal of Nitromethane in 1 mile Engine rebuild every run Titanium everything...
  16. G

Vishnu Performance Systems BMW 335i Coupe

is this same engine available in the sedans? It sounds great, but I really dislike the look of the coupe.
  17. G

HiBoost

I'm sorry, but thats a load of s***! Whats up with the blind faith? That long of a wait is totally unexcusable! I would do a credit chargeback ASAP.
  18. G

HID Retrofit into P5 fogs

My third set of aftermarket fogs has shattered from flying debris. Im thinking of reverting back to the stockers and want to fit HIDs into the housings. I've been told (many years ago) that our lamps were too shallow. I know they now make a shorter H3 bulb. Does anyone have HID fogs in a...
  19. G

Aftermarket fog light discussion thread

these pieces of s*** broke for the 3rd time now, even had the rock blocker on (scratch) does anyone know if we can fit the H3 Short HID's into our stock fogs??
  20. G

580hp Audi RS6 Avant for 2008

i've seen alot on this, but can't seem to pinpoint the price anyone know the MSRP ? thanks
Back