Search results

1. H

2014 Mazda 3 potential aftermarket radio

So I've been thinking the last few days about how to put an aftermarket head unit into my 2014 3. Miss having the audio control and subwoofer. Decided to take it all apart to see what we have. Fairly easy to take apart. 1- pull off trim panel by opening glove box and pulling trim and vents...
  2. H

Added a little sport and protection to the interior

Decided to add a little sport (and contrast) to the new car. Installed the Mazda aluminum pedal set. Loved these in my former Mazdaspeed3. Install was a breeze but the hardware for the accel pedal left a lot to be desired. (eyeballs) Also bought the Husky Liners. Was hesitant as I have had...
  3. H

2014 Mazda 3 Genuine aluminum foot pedal...brand new! - SOLD

2014 Mazda 3 Genuine aluminum foot pedal...brand new! BRAND NEW!!! Genuine Mazda aluminum foot rest pedal for 2014 Mazda 3. Was going to install it but ended up getting floor mats that cover this completely so I am deciding to sell. $50 shipped to the lower 48. List Date: 3/27/2014 For...
  4. H

Traded in...

Traded in my Sunlight Silver 2008 Mazdaspeed3 with 95k on the clock for a new 2014 Mazda 3 i SV in Liquid Platinum. A little comparison: Night and day difference as far as quality and feel between the two is what really sold me. On a day to day basis I don't miss the power. The 2.0L...
  5. H

Yellowspeed coilover kit for Mazdaspeed3 - SOLD

Yellowspeed coilover kit for Mazdaspeed3 Brand new set of Yellowspeed coilovers (Dynamic Pro Sport) for all Mazdaspeed3s. Bought them before buying my project car and no longer want to modify my MS3 as it's a daily driver now. $700 shipped or if picked up $650 List Date: 2/19/2013 For more...
  6. H

Forge BPV Version 2

Selling my Forge BPV Version 2 in black. Great condition and comes with all springs and shims. Sold!
  7. H

CPE SRI, PG TIP, Autometer Mech Boost gauge

CPE Nano short ram intake. Works perfectly. Comes with a better homemade mount. Also comes with a spare Dryflow filter and cleaner! Sold! Protege Garage turbo inlet pipe. Works great. Some of the powdercoat came off due to some brake fluid spilling over onto it. SOLD! Autometer...
  8. H

Hypertech (62003)

Selling my Hypertech (Part No. 62003) from my 2008 MS3. Perfect condition and comes with everything (Cables and CD). SOLD!
  9. H

Hella, JVC, Superbrightled/DDM

Hella Supertone (high) used but in good condition- SOLD Complete LED conversion for the turnsignals on the Gen 1 MS3. (2) 1157 for the front and (2) 7440 for the rear. All bulbs are from DDM and including an extra set of 7440. Resistors are from Superbrightleds and prevent hyperflashing-...
  10. H

DashHawk

DashHawk in perfect condition. Comes with cable and install CD. $210 shipped Set of worm clamps for FMIC install. $15 for all shipped. Need to sell ASAP!
  11. H

WTB: MS3 cold pipe

Sold mine on the cheap last year and hoping I can get the same deal. Need a cold pipe as I am going to slowly go back to stock.
  12. H

Nextmod GV lip

Selling my Nextmod GV lip for a Gen1 MS3. Paintscratch.com rattle-can Sunlight Silver. Fitment is a 8.5/10. Overall good condition. $90 OBO local or we can arrange shipping costs.
  13. H

Custom shift knob/ Corksport shorty antenna

Custom "bar" shift knob. 4" x 1.5" dimensions made out of 6061 aluminum. Used for a couple of weeks. Perfect condition. Sold! Corksport shorty antenna. Basically brand new. Literally installed and took off. Sold!
  14. H

CPE Dashawk Mount

CPE Dashawk mount. Perfect condition. Will even throw in some 3m tape so it's just mount and go! $75 new. $35 shipped.
  15. H

JBR shift knob

JBR shift knob. Used about a year with no defects. $40 shipped
  16. H

New Gates serpentine belt

New Gates serpentine belt (Part number K060900) I didn't get to install on our sold CX7. Paid $29 shipped from RockAuto. $10 off! $19 shipped!
  17. H

MSP wheels

Selling my Mazdaspeed Protege Racing Hart wheels. 17x7 +55mm offset. "Black diamond" finish. Black powdercoated centercaps with vintage Mazda M emblems (plus extras). Good condition with some chips, and a little rash on one wheel. $250 shipping not included.
  18. H

MS3 wheels (Gen 1)

Selling a set of okay condition MS3 wheels. Have chips, scratches, and some rash but overall not bad. Was going to powdercoat them but decided to bite the bullet and buy new wheels. $200 local or close enough to meet. Shipping isn't included.
  19. H

Ventpod w/gauge, Nextmod sideskirt extensions

Ventpod with VDO "cockpit" mechanical gauge. Works great. Just need to put in a hose and wire the light and go. Will include a LED light. $50 shipped Nextmod sideskirt extensions. Painted black. Bought these and the front lip together and was going to install them, but decided I just want the...
  20. H

$30 sale

Sunlight silver fuel door. Perfect with no scratches, chips, or dings. $30 OEM single disk headunit out of my 08. Includes metal Mazdaspeed decal. Everything works. $30 Non-tapped OEM intercooler cold pipe. $30 Everything is OBO and shipped!
Back