Search results

1. M

Checking out

Whats up board. Ive pretty much been a consistent poster since i joined after I bought my 7. As many of you know on here, i bought a car that turned out to be a lemon (i had about every issue the TSB's addressed + an engine on the fritz) I have turned to the darkside and am getting an Acura...
  2. M

s plan

will the $500 rebate work in conjunction with S-Plan pricing?
  3. M

test drive

so, ive been in a long debate of what car im going to purchase since my mazda thing is going to be finalized this week. i spent a few hrs today at the Acura dealership, and revisted the contested arch rival the RDX. I know i went back n forth with some guy about it on here, and there have been...
  4. M

lemon

i opted for a new ride. White GT on beige . After alot of thought, i came to the conclusion that i loved the ride in the 7 so much and the combination of features/price that I would stay with it and not get the RDX. after looking over everything that happened to my car in such a short amount of...
  5. M

end of the line

tomorrow could be it for my mazda. the ignition is completely out of wack, batt goes on, power is not an issue, but u turn the key to start and nothing happens. Happens sporatically, everyday, sometimes the engine wont turn on in 4 or 5 trys. my black cherry could be at the end of the line, at...
  6. M

got it back

got my 7 back last week. all seems alright. keeping my fingers crossed, but not that tight. gas mileage seems to be normal which makes me believe that they may have fixed at least something right. I was getting 160 mpg to a tank before the car died the 2nd time. my engine threw codes for the...
  7. M

Date on the '08 ??

when can we expect it on lots and any info on it?
  8. M

17 / 23

17 MPG worst case scenario, 23 best case scenario. If u get an mpg rating somewhere within those numbers, pat yourself on the back, smile, consider the fact that many owners are not reaching 17 mpg yet . . . .and if u STILL want to complain, S T F U.
  9. M

3 weeks into

a new fuel pump, and my car is misfiring AGAIN. im allset with this thing now, lemon time. not even 6k miles on it, its been at the dealer for an accumulation of over 1 month. No thanks Acura time.
  10. M

Drastic MPG Drop since . .

my new fuel pump was installed last week. i got like 160 miles to the last tank. im about to get the same maybe even lower. does this mean they are covering up a problem by increasing maybe the richness or whatever. I know my stuff, but not too well. There are some intell. car guys on here, id...
  11. M

guess what?

my mazda 6 loaner is doing the same thing as my CX-7! awesome. I now have a nickname for it: DEAD PEDAL. you hit the gas, nothing happen, the computer in a way deactivates the engine. its pretty awesome, it quickly instills fear in the driver in places such as intersections, highways, and stop...
  12. M

windshield wiper pressure

is terrible. The stream can barely reach the top areas of the windshield, and its more like a spray than a stream, it comes out all over the place. ANd, when u add some wind, maybe some snow & ice, its performance is awful. living in winter weather and going to NH as much as I do, this is more...
  13. M

my tech

told me the PSI for the fuel pump is around 700? is that true and or possible ?
  14. M

since youve

been gooooneeeee! ha! im more bonded with my 7 than i thought. its been 2 days, and i completely miss driving this car more than any other vehicle ive ever driven. and my time away has given me a chance to ponder just how good the 7 actually is. out of every car ive driven and the list is...
  15. M

so i have

a MaZda 6 right now. the V6. and i must say, that i am extremely impressed with this car. I also own a Honda Accord V6, and i also must say that altho the Accord does everything extremely well, almost too well, it is not nearly as fun to drive as this mazda. Not only that, i actually feel like...
  16. M

#*&$^%#$ Today

I start my car up. I was in NH for the weekend, and it was cold. Compared to NH, today was warm. Idrove my car out of my neighborhood, takes a few mins, i also let it warm up like i always do. I get to thestop sign of the main road, put foot on pedal, nothing happens. Then, a hop skip n jump of...
  17. M

We Need

A new subforum on TSB's for the 7. that would make life so much easier, keeping track of this stuff and also will help people diagnose problems they may be experiencing that have a fix
  18. M

safe way

to make this truck even faster, but professionally faster. . .in other words, safe & reliable. ideas? this truck just makes me wana go ever faster with more power, i want some top end that it just doesnt seem to have.
  19. M

MP3 Player in dash

Has anyone gotten this as an accessory item yet? My Bose system is regular cd and NOT mp3. My question is - do they replace the head unit with an mp3 changer instead of what i have, or is it an additional changer that im assuming goes in under the Bose head unit where they have a prefab slit...
  20. M

Valero!

I filled up with Valero gas in Mass. & WHOA! DO NOT GET IT 176 miles to 1 tank of their 93 and my car ran like crap. I had to use valero since my gas light was on and it was the only gas station where i was. Back to Shell V power and 200 miles @1/2 tank =).
Back