Search results

1. J

FS: Protege5 Roof Rack Filler Strips !

I have 2 of the 4 roof rack filler strips for sale. I am pretty sure they are the front two. 14 inches long. Not sure how much these are worth. Asking $40 shipped. Bought off of forum about 8 years ago. I live in Santa Cruz County, but make frequent trips to San Jose and Monterey if someone...
  2. J

Euro Antenna for Protege 5 !

How is $100 shipped for the bar sound ? Not sure how much it will be to ship ? I have awr motor mounts, but that will need to get sold with the car. It is a 5-spd. I assume nobody is looking for the whole car at the right price ?
  3. J

Have the rear floor mats in great condition. Passenger also but has a mark on it. Not sure what I did with the driver mat. With 245k on the car it had some wear, so I took it out. Have the cup holders. Has the roof rack filler bars. All stuff I am taking off before I part with the car. Thanks.
  4. J

Car won't pass smog. State of CA giving me $1k for it.
  5. J

Yes, still have the cargo cover.
  6. J

It has an aftermarket gt spec bar. Interested ?
  7. J

Euro style antenna for the P5. $20 obo shipped. Thanks.
  8. J

Protege 5 Emblems/Decals and Boots and Manual !

Set of protege 5 emblems/decals for sale. Pin broke off of the symbol. Protege 5 emblem in very good condition. Mazda emblem has a few scratches but is in good condition. $15 shipped. Still have a couple of "boots" or whatever you call them. $12 shipped. Also have the manual and stuff that...
  9. J

Protege 5 Spark Plug Boots

Had these on my car for about 500 miles. Solid condition. Not sure what brand. Selling car and these were my extras. $15 shipped !
  10. J

WTB: P5 Roof Rack Crossbars

Would love to sell you my cross bars, but I don't know how to ship.
  11. J

ouch !

yup! i told both of them to replace everything. and that is my distress....more damages to come after $3k. and possibly unable to pass smog. great car. you understand what i am saying. mechanics messed it up. multiple ones. i shouldn't have to take that, but i wouldn't know how to get my...
  12. J

weird issue

coils have been replaced as well. not sure. it is definitely misfiring though. i knew it all along. should have taken my own advice before I blew up on the forum. thanks for your help. 236k miles and counting.
  13. J

weird issue

same people that scammed me with the false codes
  14. J

codes codes codes

I am alluding to a scam that is going on. They are giving me false codes.
  15. J

weird issue

misfire makes sense. so after 3k it is just misfiring !
  16. J

ouch !

I am a little stressed about the issue, but this will be the last time I post on the forum. And may be the last of the car.
  17. J

ouch !

maybe the whole code thing is a scam and other people are having the problem as well.
  18. J

ouch !

maybe the whole code thing is a scam and other people are having the problem as well.
Back