Search results

1. M

Oh you're looking for protege parts? I've got some!

**ALL PARTS HAVE BEEN SOLD. PLEASE CLOSED THREAD.** Hey everyone, It's been a long while since I've posted but after 11 years of owning a protege It's time to sell off the parts I no longer need. All parts fit the 3rd generation Mazda Protege and also a lot of the protege parts should work...
  2. M

WTB right fender for 03 protege

looking for a right fender from an 01-03 protege, 22v sunlight silver paint would be IDEAL but its not a make or break kinda thing. any trim protege from 01-03 will work. i have paypal. PM me or post if you have anything, thanks!
  3. M

possible rx-8 purchase here....

hey guys. been on the forums for a little while now. i own an lx protege but have been car shopping recently since i feel it is time to upgrade. i have been checking out Rx-8's at a local mazda dealer. they have an 05 6 speed manual, sport package in black for 17695. it has 17840 on the odo...
  4. M

need help with speeding ticket. advice please

ok, so last night i got a speeding ticket going over the walt whitman bridge in Philly. So the cop said i was doing 75 in a 45 and just handed me a ticket. I know for a fact i was not doing 75 and also its checked on the ticket that it was a pace. I know there a lot of errors in pacing and that...
  5. M

need advice/opinion!

so im looking at some new suspension stuff. looking at ksports. while i dont auto cross or anything like that. how would the ksports be for DD? i can get them for basically the price of the illuminas ( roughly). so i wanted to know if anyone has ksports and is pleased with the ride,quality of them..
  6. M

Photos of the ISH! (56k come on in. we accept everyone.lol)

so here it is. finally some photos of my car.lol just a quick rundown of my setup. tokico hp's, espelirs, RB swaybar, clunk kit. front air dam, rear lip, borla exhaust, ES interior swap. and some other odds and ends here and there. engine bay is nothing to rave over. just optima battery, injen...
  7. M

espelir question

ok so i installed the HP/Espelir combo in my LX this past weekend. and i just noticed that the right rear is a little bit lower than the left rear. so the car sort of leans to ther right side a tiny bit. anyone know why this would occur?
  8. M

borla catback

has anyone had experience with this. i installed mine yesterday and its surprisingly quiet. no drone or anything on the highway. cant tell if im getting any different sound when i gun it either. but i think it def smoothed things out and maybe even dropped the rpms on highway speed a tad. feels...
  9. M

need part info please!

hey guys, i recently purchases the RB front and rear swaybar kit. i dont think its coming with bushings, maybe/maybe not. in the picture from the sale it didnt have bushing in it. was wanting to know, to correctly install these bars what parts/part numbers would i need. i know i need endlinks...
  10. M

spotted

spotted an orange MSP tonite in sicklervile, NJ. spicy with an orange mazda symbol on the rear windshield. who is this, cuz i drove past you as we were passing the new applebees. reveal yourself!.lol
  11. M

spotted!

i was at wawa in pleasantville, NJ. its on delilah road one light after Fire road across from a dunkin donuts. i spotted a blue p5 with some wheels possible lowered. who this be!?!?!?!
  12. M

sirius radio trouble

hey guys, have a dilemma. my cigarette adapter busted for the car setup i have, and conveniently enough they dont sell just that piece anywhere. was wondering where i could hard wire the power for the radio receiver to in the car. any suggestions or inputs are helpful. i need to get it back in...
  13. M

16 or 17?

im lookin into some aftermarket wheels for my 03 lx. just wondering what would be a better option to go with. 16's or 17's. i plan on lowering the car about 1.5 inches and wanted to know whats a good setup as far as grip, ride and looks. suggestions welcome on size and also wheel choice.
  14. M

Wtb: A Few Things, Help Me Out!

hey, im looking for a few things in particular. 1. MSP wing or MP3 Wing, preferebly in Sunlight Silver. 2. HID kit for protege sedan 3. Tein S tech lowering springs or a spring that will work good with HP's and give a nice drop/handling capabilities. 4. Sunlight Silver sideskirts pm me or...
  15. M

What springs

ive got the tokico suspension kit in my garage waiting to be installed. but questioning the drop height it is supposed to give. i might want a lower drop, more like the tein s techs or eibachs. if anyone can give me insight as to which springs would work the best with the tokico hp's. that...
  16. M

some quick input please...

ok so i have a new set of tokico hp's with the tokico springs that come with the suspension kit. it drops it down an inch, which sounds like a good amount to me. just a few questions i wanted to shoot out there. will my camber be affected by one inch, enough so to make me get a camber kit due...
  17. M

LX/ES/P5 seats

quick question, not much time to search. im going to buy an ES and strip the hell out of it. Just wanted to know if the ES seats have side airbags. My lx comes with them. is there going to be a problem swapping interiors and seats into my LX from the ES? just wanted to find out about the airbags...
  18. M

03 protege lx wheels wanted!!!

I am looking for a nice set of wheels for my lx. preferbly 16's or 17's with decent/good tires. if anyone has anything either PM or reply me and let me know. thanks -mh
  19. M

need help!

got an 03 lx. and wanted tp upgrade some of the exterior/interior. what models are compatible with the lx protege. (referring to the MP3 or speed protege) anything and everything as far as parts fitting directlyonto the lx. also, tried searching for some mp3 or speed seats, couldnt find...
  20. M

03 protege lx lip kit

hey, just got a lx. lookin to get the front, rear and side lips for it. ive seen the mazda factory ones, but wanted to see if there is anything else available. ive searched a few times, but couldnt find anything to answer my questions. I really like the mazdaspeed protege bumper/lips, but not...
Back