Search results

1. M

WTB: mazdaspeed transmission

Hows it going my transmission in my 03 mazdaspeed protege recently took a crap i have been searching the forum for awhile with no luck in finding a used transmission or where to go to get another. If anyone could give me some tips I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
  2. M

wiring and aftermarket harness to a new deck.

Does anyone know how i would go about finding some wiring harnesses for an 03 msp. I had a new kenwood deck put in my car and when they put it in they put a new harness on there. Well my deck got stolen and now have to put a substute deck in but i cant figure out which wires go where can any one...
  3. M

How Much For Msp

How Much Do You Guys Think A Msp With 64,000 Miles Ought To Sell For In Colorado Area. Let Me Knoe It Would Be A Great Help. Including A Tranz Body Kit Front Bumper. And I Also Have A Front Mount Intercooler To Sell With It Also.
  4. M

differences between 2000 and 2003 proteges

are the rear bumpers the same on both the cars or are they different sizes. cause i would like to get a different rear bumper and cant find any info on these two vehicles.
  5. M

maf relocation for msp

what exactly does the maf reloctaion do for the car whan you move it to the intake charge pipe from yhe cold air intake to the turbo nedd some help with this. also does anybody have ant good sites for body kits on this car.
Back