Search results

1. P

Help: Gt28rs, less power than the stock turbo

So i just finished the install of a brand new garrett gt28rs on my msp and went for a test drive to find its worst than my stock turbo... Theres is definitly something wrong here. I had the hiboost set up on my p5 with the ihivf22 which is similar as the gt28 and was a torque monster. Feels like...
  2. P

About to buy a gt2860rs

http://www.turbokits.com/Turbo_Charg...ng_Turbo/1093/ So this turbo with a t25 turbine housing .86a/r would give me a disco potato that would bolt to my first gen steedspeed manifold and to my bad stock down pipe? Is also an oil/water cooled turbo like the stock gt25 so it should be a...
  3. P

Gas/brake/clutch pedals for sale

Good shape , just dirty comes with switches ready for a auto to manual swap! 100$ + shipp. not looking to split but would if i can find a buyer for every part Thanks!
  4. P

driverside headlight & gas door

looking to sell this headlight and this gas door looking for 80 shipped for the light and 50 shipped for the gas door price negociable. thanks for looking
  5. P

P5 ecu to fuel pump to motor wireing harness!!! No broken clips

WIREING HARNESS no broken clips or snipped wires. perfect condition i also have the p5 ECU for sale if needed 100+ shipp Thanks.
  6. P

Silver protege5 partout!!! Nb , canada

CAR IS NOW JUNKED BUT I HAVE LOTS OF PARTS TAKEN OFF INCLUDING THE WHOLE MOTOR AND TRANNY i bought this protege for the motor and tranny. (Picture Update!!! december 5th) everything else must go. car is bone stock... theres 2 much parts to list first payment received gets the parts. scrap...
  7. P

0-130km/h in my hiboost protege5

0-130km with my hi boost protege 5 Enjoy and share http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWJsbjRTM9A&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  8. P

WTB : Coilovers

im looking for coilovers for my 02 p5. id preffer a used set, but could consider a new set depends on the price. Pm me if u have something for me thanks :P Peter.
  9. P

Photoshop the color i should paint my racing harts thread :):)

theres just 2 much color to paint em but i like flat orange and "tein" green! p.s.: its not my car but is indentical
  10. P

My Turbo Pro5 Built Thread!!

turboed her last winter , drove her this summer and i loved it. heres some pictures of what ive done to her and things im doing this winter. thanks for looking :) putting her to sleep before the big operation exedy hids pod daveb rings wideband engine goodies
  11. P

Help ! I need one racing hart

ok so i found a set of four in a junk yard. sent the credit card and all , waited a week then i called and he said one went missing... so i found 2 somewhere else and called him back and he went back and he said 2 got sold last week behind his back so he only have one ... so im stuck with a set...
  12. P

RACING HEART. what tire size?!?!?

i just bought msp racing heart and i dont know what tire size to buy. on my pro5 right now im running on 205/45zr16 ( on the stockers ) i dont want bigger tires in height ... the stock tires on the msp is 215/45zr17 can i go 215/35zr17 ? and i dont know what color to paint em... im thinking of...
  13. P

WTB: short throw shifter or mazdaspeed shifter

hey , im looking for a snd hand shifter a short throw or a mazdaspeed one with a shift knob or not and with a booth or not Thx , Peter5
  14. P

Fs:wga 7psi/440 inj./pilar dual pod/greddy emanage blue!!/external fuel pump/2bar map

ok so im done my turbo project and i have all this stuff laying around taking 2 much space! so lets try this. Greddy EManage Blue: -EMS -both harnesses -boost sensor -software and wireing -400$ us shipped. Braided oil lines: -12 feet -2 feet -14 inches NEW Waste Gate actuator : C418 , i...
  15. P

Ssqv bov help!! :)

ok so i installed this 2nd hand ssqv bov on my hiboost kit. its installed and runniing .... for some reason it seams like the bov is only openning under boost ... and when pushing on the gas i hear noises in the intake ... i dont remember the name of the noise there ... the blades hitting the...
  16. P

Greddy E-manage Blue VS Haltech F10x

ok so i have this hiboost kit that i installed in my car. and buddy sent me 2 EMS. one piggyback witch is the emanage and one stand alone ( haltech ) he was running the haltech but bought the emanage to swap in. haltech have already been installed and is already tune tho. Witch one should i...
  17. P

E-Manage Blue VS Haltech F10X

ok so i have this hiboost kit that i installed in my car. and buddy sent me 2 EMS. one piggyback witch is the emanage and one stand alone ( haltech ) he was running the haltech but bought the emanage to swap in. Witch one should i use and why? thx folks
  18. P

Greddy emanage guru? I need help:)

so i bought this whole hiboost turbokit snd hand from NIV on here. really good guy and really good deal ! he was running the haltech but had a greddy emanage blue 2 that he was planning to put in since it was better for 8psi of boost and less complicated... i have Both harnesses and the boost...
  19. P

Photoshop needed plzz !!!

with this shirt on the kid delete the maple leafs crest in the corner and insted of montreal canadian i would be BATHURST TITANS if someone can make that for me hell be GOD haha thx
  20. P

can we modd our stock intake manifold?

POST # 24 IS THE FINAL RESULT , PICTURES INCLUDED. i have a 2002 protege5 that will receive a hiboost turbo kit and im wondering if theres anything i can do to my stock intake manifold/plennum without porting and polishing? i searched the forum archives a bit and ddnt find anything except the...
Back