Search results

1. C

Misfire under load with no CEL

Yeah the most annoying part is the no CEL.... actually I had thought to check the injectors, so maybe that's why I'll have a look at next. I forgot to mention in my previous post that I have tried running injector cleaner through the system a couple of times to no avail, but that doesn't...
  2. C

Misfire under load with no CEL

Hey guys, I'm having an ongoing issue with misfires that I'm trying to track down. What happens: Under load, particularly when going up a hill, the engine will misfire a lot at between 2700-3300 RPM. This gets particularly bad on cold and wet mornings and reduces when engine warms up. If I put...
  3. C

K&N drop in filter

I don't think it's the O2 sensor, I think it's the Mass Airflow Sensor (MAF) it plays havoc with. It's the sensor located right near the filter box on the intake.
  4. C

Ebay Intake

What do you mean 'take the whole thing out?'
  5. C

Bike rack

Awesome, looks like those will work! thanks a bunch!
  6. C

New CX-7

Had mine for 2 weeks now, loving it. What color?
  7. C

Bike rack

Ok here's the deal. I want to get a bike rack to ferry my mountain bike from place to place with my CX-7, but I don't want to install a hitch just for that purpose and I also don't want a roof rack... anyone know of another option? I know that my parents got some device that mounted on the back...
  8. C

Pics of my new CX-7

Thanks! yeah I love it, I've always wanted a power sunroof on my vehicle ever since I was 16... now I have one! :)
  9. C

Pics of my new CX-7

Hey Guys, here are some pics of the new ride taken the morning after picking it up. Loving it.
  10. cx7 005.jpg

cx7 005.jpg

11. cx7 004.jpg

cx7 004.jpg

12. cx7 003.jpg

cx7 003.jpg

13. cx7 002.jpg

cx7 002.jpg

14. cx7 001.jpg

cx7 001.jpg

15. C

Undercoating??

I am picking up my CX-7 tomorrow. It's a Black GT 2WD. The dealer is asking my if I want and undercoating, Paint sealant, and leather protector..... is any of this stuff good to get? or is it all a scam?
  16. C

Ship with 350 CX-7's aboard Capsized

Anyone able to find that list of VIN numbers on either of those web sites? I would like to make sure that the CX-7 I am buying in 2 weeks is not one of the affected cars.
  17. C

Black CX7s

I'm from BC, Vancouver to be precise. White would definitely be a lot easier to keep clean looking, but I just love black. I have pretty much every car care product on the market already from having maintained 2 previous black vehicles. I guess it helps that I actually love to do things like...
  18. C

Black CX7s

Yeah I love the black leather seats, I also love the color black even though it's a pain to maintain (my last 2 vehicles were also black). I know I am gonna love it when it finally arrives, I got a call day saying it's 3 weeks away!
  19. C

Black CX7s

Nice lookin vehicle! I'm really glad I chose black. I noticed that you have the light colored interior though. Here they don't let you chose the interior color, it's always black on the black paint model. Not that I mind because I wanted black leather, but I'm just curious.
  20. C

Black CX7s

Hi there guys, I recently put an order in for a black CX-7 GT. The dealer I went to didn't really have any to show me though, so I was hoping you guys could post pics of the ones that you own. The CX-7 just blew me away and i had to have one, I ended up test driving it 3 times :)
Back