Search results

1. G

Head/Tail Lights turn on but nothing else will including engine

Alright, I figured out and fixed the problem last night. It was a fuse issue. A screw on the back of my alternator was grounding causing my main fuse to blow. Naturally my alternator was cooked, so I replaced that and the main fuse and now she runs like a dream.
  2. G

me either man! I am going to go through today with a voltmeter and check all the fuses and if that all are fine I guess I am going to have to get her towed to the shop. I have run out of ideas, unless its a ground issue somwhere.
  3. G

Literally nothing works except for the head/tail lights. When I turn the key there is nothing, no clicking or any other noises at all.
  4. G

yeah checked fuses, they all looked good. Is there any specific ones I should go back and check. I made sure to take out the ignition fuse and that looked fine. All the others I looked at quickly
  5. G

My 03 2.0 protege has been acting fine as of late until today. Came home from work real quick, when I came back out nothing would happen when I turned the key. It has all the symptoms of a dead battery, but when I put in a new battery I get the same results.... Nothing. However I can turn on...
  6. G

New York Giants!

I am a huge giants fan and to be honest i dont know what all the hype about eli is! I dont think he is that good. I mean yeah he is young but still! He missed a lot of pass attempts that he should have had and that fumble was awful!
Back